how much water per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
    Some of you may need to have your blood sugar checked with the amount of water you are drinking.
    Yep first thing came to mind when I read that was blood sugar.

Comment

Have you always been 140??

When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I was putting down as much fluid as I could get my hands on and getting up to pee several times through the night. I also lost 35lbs in a month (180-145)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son and I were discussing this. He said do you know how hard it is to drink a gallon of water a day? I said he'll it's only like 11 beers can't be that hard ��

Comment

That's the reason your 140lbs lol.

Comment

Not much but when I do its distilled water. Taste so much better than tap or bottled

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
              Have you always been 140??

When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I was putting down as much fluid as I could get my hands on and getting up to pee several times through the night. I also lost 35lbs in a month (180-145)

Yes always been 135-140 since I was 20ish. I'm not a big person.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                To much, even if you work outside and sweat a lot.

Look up the symptoms of drinking to much water and be aware if you start to experience them.

No need to exceed 1 gallon a day.

For awhile, I was drinking more than 1 gallon a day. Driving home from work I realized I felt like I was slightly drunk. I had quit drinking a few years prior. I had a electrolyte issue from all the water.

Good luck.
                I wound up in the hospital last November. Sodium deficiency had me in there 7 full days. A few bottles of Gatorade finally got me out in spite of 2 Sodium infusions. Could have wound up with kidney problems.
                So yeah, drinking too much water can cause health issues.

Comment

I try to get in 1x liquid IV pack a day when I’m either working out 2x or just busting my but at work in the summer. Sodium is key for hydration.

Comment

Working...
                  X