X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Set up a Only Fan account that's how I make extra money

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That may be the next step. Just gets a little dicey with the whole daytime job..

Comment

Great stuff! I make a huge pot of it every year at Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered 3 chili. Gonna be my first time but I didn't see any free fajita seasonings.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          I ordered 3 chili. Gonna be my first time but I didn't see any free fajita seasonings.
          I got you covered brother .... ALL orders placed will receive 2 FREE fajita

2 lucky customers (random drawing on 12/2) will be hooked up with FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil If they don't have access to crawfish, I'll send free sausage, boudin, fajita, and/or chili seasonings

Comment

That looks so good, just ordered a bu ch!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

2 lucky customers (random drawing on 12/2) will be hooked up with FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil If they don't have access to crawfish, I'll send free sausage, boudin, fajita, and/or chili seasonings
              Thanks!!

Comment

2 free fajita with every order

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Thx for all the reviews and kind words

Keep on Blazin’
                I am going to order some now. Love trying new seasonings.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  No, I doubled everything, two bags of chili, 36oz bloody mary, two cans of original rotel, two jalapenos, 2 onions, one celery, two bell peppers, 4 tbsp garlic. 4 cups chicken stock.
                  What kind of bloody mary? Wondering if I could use Zing Zang?

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                    What kind of bloody mary? Wondering if I could use Zing Zang?
                    Zing Zang is what Blakes original recipe called for. I have won 2 cook offs with this seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Warren View Post
                      Zing Zang is what Blakes original recipe called for. I have won 2 cook offs with this seasoning.
                      My mouth is already watering. I love Zing Zang! Is the recipe listed on the bag? I didn't see any on the site for the chilli.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                        My mouth is already watering. I love Zing Zang! Is the recipe listed on the bag? I didn't see any on the site for the chilli.
                        This is the recipe that I use that I got from Blake a long time ago. I believe he has changed his recipe that he sends out a little but I really like this version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chili recipe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	24669282

Comment

RB is always the go to for Chili!

Comment

Top notch stuff. I use his seasonings all the time!

Comment

My wife says it spicy and has to much Oregano.....

I say she's infant.

Comment

Thanks for that!!!

I didn't realize there were freebies. I ended up getting regular seasoning, fajita seasoning and the chili mix last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X