Diesel delete / coal rolling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Oh, I can... but its not worth arguing about as long as I get the last word in.
    What I mean is dumping that fuel load into the new ones would clog up the DEF system and it would quit before it had the chance to "smoke".

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      What does diesel delete and rolling coal have to do with a dumbass kid running over 6 cyclist? If you're trying to attribute diesel emissions to causing the death of cyclist, you may as well add cell phones to the top of that list.
      If it makes it to a national new story you can bet your behind they will mention rolling coal a thousand times to set the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        Poor kid, and cyclist. Bad deal all around.
        Man, screw the kid (and daddy's umbrella policy--hope he has one). I did a lot of stupid things when I was 16. Things that could/did hurt me. I didn't do stupid things that could/did hurt others.

Comment

Terrible

Kid you should not have a license ever and parents should be held accountable

Probably have lots of money and will find a way to get out of it with no lasting effect

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I thought it was Ford trucks in their repetitive limp d*ck mode?

Someone not happy they have a dodge? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Someone not happy they have a dodge? Lol

Just the opposite.....see plenty of fords on the side of the road.....I owned them before too!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Just the opposite.....see plenty of fords on the side of the road.....I owned them before too!

Sounds like you’ve done some scientific research.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  What I mean is dumping that fuel load into the new ones would clog up the DEF system and it would quit before it had the chance to "smoke".
                  On a non-deleted truck, some black smoke will sneak through the DPF. Then the DEF system senses it and dumps a bunch of fluid to knock it out of the air. I am not sure if it's enough black smoke that it would be noticeable from the tailpipe though.

Comment

Bad deal. What is a kid who lives in the suburbs of a megacity doing with a big diesel, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      Bad deal. What is a kid who lives in the suburbs of a megacity doing with a big diesel, anyway?
                      Maybe he hauls hay/livestock, maybe he works for his dad's construction company, or maybe he just wanted one. Either way, it's no one's business but his and his dad's.

Doesn't change the fact that he's an idiot, and he should pay the price for that...but it's no one else's business why anyone drives what they drive.

Comment

Kids do stupid things and parents can't always protect them from it. Thank God the stupid things I did as a kid, never went south on me. I tell my son all the time "Life is hard but its harder when you're stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                          Could be another case of Affluenza.
                          I do not know if things have changed in 40 years but there were those in Waller county who were pretty much untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                            What about letting him take the truck home? Is the truck and any modifications done to it not evidence?
                            A few pictures can document anything you need.
                            Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            The Waller co Sheriff is a year into his job. Former Sheriff Glenn Smith passed away last year.
                            Glenn Smith was a crooked idiot who stole 1000s. Troy guidry has more experience being a cop in his right big toe than Smith ever dreamed of

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            What does diesel delete and rolling coal have to do with a dumbass kid running over 6 cyclist? If you're trying to attribute diesel emissions to causing the death of cyclist, you may as well add cell phones to the top of that list.
                            Probably both. Snap chatting the ordeal while driving

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a truck doing this the other day and there was a state trooper several car behind. Needless to say he pulled him over, no clue of out come, but was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                To a point, but the DPF is not 100% efficient even under normal operating conditions. Add 200% more fuel, and you can get black smoke to come out of anything on the truck.

It wouldn’t on my Cummins. I had an Edge Evolution on it with emissions intact and it still did not smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X