Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go!!! Now!!!

Comment

Op your logic is skewed and you’re being selfish as a result of your own fears, at the likely expense of your family. As a person who did cpr on his wife for 10 minutes waiting for ems, I hope your wife is strong in her faith and trained in cpr. Y’all are in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        I'm at work now and I do think I need to go. Thr pain in my shoulder is back. I'll figure out the financial side of it later. I'll get my boss to drop me off over there. Isn't an ER my only option being that I'll have to set up a payment plan? Work is in Porter so I guess Northeast is my best option locally.
        Northeast in Kingwood has a great heart doctor there.

Comment

At Northeast now...

Comment

At Northeast now...
            Good on ya!!!

Report back when you know something.

Comment

At Northeast now...
              Great!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for going to the hospital bud.

Comment

Thank the lord!

I've gone to the doc concerned with only one of your symptoms just to get checked!

Hope all turns out ok.

Comment

Sent u pm with a dr in kingwood

Comment

Heart Attack Symptoms?

At Northeast now...
                        I’m glad to read this. I survived a heart attack 6 years ago...in spite of my own stupidity. Little different story/symptoms than mine, but same in general.

ER Doctor told me, “We hear this all the time with heart attack patients” in response to me ignoring symptoms. And then with a wink he said, “Of course that’s just with the people we actually get to talk to.”

My heart attack was caused by one of the lesser arteries being 100% blocked. My LAD was also 90% blocked...ticking time bomb.

Comment

Oh my lord this read like a dang soap opera. Praying for you brother.

Comment

EKG looked normal. Just took blood and did x-ray... blood pressure was 192/112 when I got here. It's dropped to 184/104.

Comment

O my 192 . My Dr about had a fit when mine was at 154 last time I went to the Dr .

Comment

Glad your getting seen by a Dr. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X