• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone still hanging in there?

Comment

I dun goofed.

Comment

I paid my money, weighed in the first time, posted and haven't found where to post afterward. First and last time for me.

Comment

Did ok month 1. February 5 had knee surgery and did not do worth a dam.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            I paid my money, weighed in the first time, posted and haven't found where to post afterward. First and last time for me.

It’s in the pro board forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              I dun goofed.

Me too. Been eating pretty bad last two weeks. Not to mention the beers been flowing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Me too. Been eating pretty bad last two weeks. Not to mention the beers been flowing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Yesir. Beer and bad food during the snow. I'm almost embarrassed to weigh in this time lol

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Well are you down weight any? Do you have Tapatalk? It has a link to the posting page on my tapatalk home page.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    Well are you down weight any? Do you have Tapatalk? It has a link to the posting page on my tapatalk home page.
                    Yeah, down about 15 lbs. Didn't know itd be this complicated. I went to the other site and left a question. But, I'm good.

Comment

Comment

I started the KETO diet on 1-3-21. So far I am 17 lbs. down. My wife is on it with me and that helps.

Comment

Definitely been a chaotic time frame. I have not missed any days of working out in some form. The ice storm made it adventurous at least....lol. I am in the 4x4x48 Goggins Challenge this weekend so hopefully fry some pounds during that crazy event. [emoji2957] The plateaus are the downside in this process. My body just hates the changes and hangs on during every slight improvement. At 211 now with my goal in sight at 199......and maybe [emoji848]beyond. Just a matter of time now......oh, time to get these miles in!!! #StayHard

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Landrover; 03-02-2021, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Keep it up men! If you fall off you can always get back on.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

About a week left. Final push to the finish line.

Did a spreadsheet ever get made with everyone's weights?

Comment

Hoping to lose some weight as well. I just really like Mexican and TexMex food too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X