Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Hydroshock 9mm in stock...Hurry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
    Man, that's pretty steep for 20 rounds.
    Thats about right for good defense ammo. I use gorilla ammo for my defense ammo and its 39.99 for a box of 20 even before all of this ammo shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
      Man, that's pretty steep for 20 rounds.
      Do you have are source that has it in stock and at a cheaper price?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Sad state of affairs when that’s a fair price.

I was getting HST and Gold Dot from them for 36 cents/round in 2019.
        Last time I got HST from them it was .80 and it was before the run on ammo

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Last time I got HST from them it was .80 and it was before the run on ammo
          They ran half off sales on 50 round boxes of it all throughout 2019. Plus 8% off for members. Those were awesome times.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            They ran half off sales on 50 round boxes of it all throughout 2019. Plus 8% off for members. Those were awesome times.
            Oh yea that’s not really comparable to normal prices either haha. That’s awesome though. They’re generally fairly close to normal. Those were priced right according to other places I found it for sale but obviously not comparable to the cheap stuff either. Not that it matters it’s all gone now but I got some

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Oh yea that’s not really comparable to normal prices either haha. That’s awesome though. They’re generally fairly close to normal. Those were priced right according to other places I found it for sale but obviously not comparable to the cheap stuff either. Not that it matters it’s all gone now but I got some
              Oh yeah not comparable at all. I was just reminiscing of the good ol days.

Comment

That is the same ammo I carry in all my pistols. Before the nonsense started, I got 50rd boxes for $24.99 for as long as I can recall. It wasn’t just one place either or a fluke sale. I had several weekly email blasts that had it for that price. Thankfully I have plenty of it now.....

Comment

Snagged !

Comment

In for 2 boxes, thanks.

Comment

Got mines

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Did my part got mine

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          I think that ammo runs about $23/box at Academy....It's not plinking ammo.

Yep! And what I keep in my mags.
                          Thanks for posting the link brother. I've still got some from before all this started. So I'm gonna let others have at some of it.

Comment

Done, thanks!

Comment

Kudos to Federal for putting a limit of it. Wish Speer and Hornady would do the same.

I'm a gold dot fan. Fortunately I was about to snag some prior to the panic.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                                X