X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#poc
    Attached Files

Comment

The dang east wind was tough on us today. We scratched out some trout and this youngster caught a nice one. It was a hunt and scratch kind of a day.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
        #poc
        Epic pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Epic pic!!

Indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a 15min ride from work to home and a boat dock sits right in between. Mornings like today make it really hard to pass up a quick trip after a 12hr night shift. Trout were hungry big time. Done in 30. Had time to cull a few after that. First year I’ve actually targeted trout in this bay and it has been on fire. Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
              The dang east wind was tough on us today. We scratched out some trout and this youngster caught a nice one. It was a hunt and scratch kind of a day.

Awesome pic!!!!!

Comment

Any of the boat ramps open in aransas pass. I can see on con brown live cam that it is closed and the law is sitting there. Headed down Friday. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  Any of the boat ramps open in aransas pass. I can see on con brown live cam that it is closed and the law is sitting there. Headed down Friday. Thanks
                  Hamptons should be open. Heard it was packed today

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    I have a friend who lives in Ingleside, he said Ingleside and Aransas Pass city ramps are closed (apparently they voted and decided to keep them closed?). He told me on Friday the country ramps were so busy they were towing trucks with trailers due to running out of parking and people were parked along the street or not in approved spaces. Be careful how you park out there. FWIW

Comment

#poc
                      Nice pic. I would have swore it was a holiday weekend by the crowds in POC this weekend. It was crazy.

Comment

Thanks. Maybe I'll wait til Monday so it's not packed with the weekend crowd.

Comment

#poc

Love me some POC sunsets!

Comment

Nice. Making me wish I would have headed down today. :/

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Nice. Making me wish I would have headed down today. :/
                              We were only on the water from 7-830 but the weather was only getting better as we left. It was a nice morning for sure.

Comment

Did halfway decent in the Matagorda surf with reds and black drum. Put six in the box along with throwing back some undersized
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X