Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inauguration day?

will There be blood shed and deaths?

Eyes glued to the TV and popcorn popping. my prediction is that there will be very little violence. whats yours?
    Last edited by waterdog; 01-18-2021, 08:01 PM.

“Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!”

Comment

I don't see anything from the masses. A lone wolf are two might try something. JMO!

Comment

nah, we're waiting

Comment

I ain’t watching....
          Biden is a complete fool and unqualified to be president.....

They stole it and got away with it....

Eff them....

I say harass them every step of the way

Comment

I predict i will go to work.

I predict 99.999% of Americans that have jobs will do the same

I predict not much will happen, but there are probably a couple of idiots out there that might try to do something. If the couple of idiots try to do something, I predict they will be subdued/shot quickly. But i kinda think nothing will happen at all, maybe some chanting demonstrators or something, but that is pretty much it

Comment

I predict mild protests in DC and massive celebrations in every liberal city across our nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                I predict mild protests in DC and massive celebrations in every liberal city across our nation.
                Yep, just like they do when they win a championship. Burn overturned cars, loot, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Yep, just like they do when they win a championship. Burn overturned cars, loot, etc.

But this time they will all be wearing MAGA hats so the MSM can put the blame on Trump supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Betcha at least once we hear Jake Tapper of Don Lemon gush about how it was the most watched Inauguration in history...

Comment

Hope all the politicians croak!! LOL!

Comment

Antifa or BLM protesters will be making a grave mistake if they wear MAGA hats and cause trouble because they will be beaten and hauled down to detention centers and made examples of what happens if you protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
                          Antifa or BLM protesters will be making a grave mistake if they wear MAGA hats and cause trouble because they will be beaten and hauled down to detention centers and made examples of what happens if you protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s all a drummed up effort to generate fear just like covid, one more way they can control the masses.
                            When are people going to figure this out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              As far as DC goes, won’t nothing happen! Biden couldn’t even drum up 200 supporters when campaigning, so not much will happen there.
                              On the other hand, all the far left liberals will show up in their respected cities and burn them down in glee, just like SH mentioned!!

Comment

Working...
                              X