Please tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Things just got western...
      Do tell

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Things just got western...
        It was asked what Trump did or said that was impeachable.
        Well, the GOP members of the House and Senate are getting ready to let you know.

Comment

The Constitution protects his speech based on Supreme Court previous rulings.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            The Constitution protects his speech based on Supreme Court previous rulings.
            He's not going to jail for his words, just fired.

Comment

I'd like to say I'm confused, but I'm not. Let's say they run the impeachment process and impeach him on Friday. There are many websites you could post this in celebration, you know it will not be received here with the same joyous enthusiasm you have for the story. We all know they want and are pushing for impeachment, you didn't post this for an open discussion and dialog, you started this post to instigate. With any luck maybe you can irritate someone to the point of calling you name and they could be banned from the site.

Comment

Ok

Comment

I know. Read up on Supreme Court rulings and political speech. As much as I would like to say you were right as it would open Pandoras Box wide open and a bunch that I dont care for would then not be protected and there is no statue of limitations

Comment

Mad Maxine, Nancy, the bartender and several more democrats need to start clearing their offices if this is the standard for impeachment.

Comment

Supreme court says....

Click image for larger version

Name:	daddy_issues-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	24640884

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        I know. Read up on Supreme Court rulings and political speech. As much as I would like to say you were right as it would open Pandoras Box wide open and a bunch that I dont care for would then not be protected and there is no statue of limitations
                        You think Trump could file a complaint with the EEOC for reverse racism and unjust termination?

But since there are RINOs jumping on this Dem pile-on doesn't look good for Big Don.

Pence saved him for optics.
                        But Lizzy and Slick Mitch have let it be known they don't care for him and will allow The Kraken to be unleashed on him.

The reason why Georgia is in the title is because it is rumored that the recorded Georgia phone call is what set a lot of GOP off and the capitol was simply the straw.

Comment

Warning from Washington elitist to keep anymore outsiders from messing up their game

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                            Warning from Washington elitist to keep anymore outsiders from messing up their game
                            Now that is a thought worth pondering!!![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

BS...

He’s being impeached for being Trump, that’s it...
                              They have the house to bring the BS & think they can get enough to cross the aisle to do it this time in the senate...

ZERO credible grounds for impeachment....this is 100% about 2024...

Comment

Working...
                              X