Courts compromised and other concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Courts compromised and other concerns

Anyone want to bet that the Parler case gets dismissed and never makes it to trial? Neither will any of the election fraud or interference cases.

The Communist Party has infiltrated every branch of government and individual freedom is no longer a priority of the federal government.

Imagine how sick we feel at the injustices we see. Can you imagine how much worse SCJ Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barret feel? I often wonder what is holding them back. Definitely something has them silenced. The 5 of them could dominate if they wanted to.

What we are seeing now is the CP playbook in action. This is exactly how the CP took over in China. Even recently in Hong Kong, the CP sent small groups of people into the HK protestors to incite violence and make it look like the freedom lovers were a violent group, even though everyone knew it was the CP.

The only cases we will see that go to court will be the ones that benefit the CP/ demoncrats. Or worse, they will pack the SC to ensure cases will always be ruled in their favor. This is exactly what killed democracy in Venezuela.

They will defund and break down the police departments until there is so much lawlessness they have to send in the military or militarize the police. They will federalize the police.

For now they are trying to go after Trump because they see him as the biggest leader of the conservatives. Personally, I think once he is no longer president they will arrest him. I also think they will go after the leading public conservatives - Ben Shapiro, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell, Candace Owens, and others.

They will continue to encourage chaos and division to the point that family members are reporting each other to the government.

We need to get organized as a whole and stop wasting time trying to get Trump back in office right now. We need to constantly talk about the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers. (BTW- once the CP has full control those documents will be destroyed.) We need to raise our children with the priority of Jesus Christ and and the freedom and hope He brings. The Republic is only as good as the next generation and if todays times indicate that, everyone over 40 is to blame.

Maybe I'm letting my fears run my mouth and this won't happen. But when people from China and Venezuela come here and warn us this is what is happening, I'm inclined to believe them.

Your fears are justified. I fear for my children and their future. No opportunity, no personal expression, and no identity under communist rule. I'll die before I let that happen. The enemy doesn't hide anymore. They're out in the open, mocking us.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

For now I am hunkering down, licking my wounds. Will have to fight another day. Not sure how to get your freedom back from communism.

These are not John Kennedy democrats.

Comment

I hope I can count on veterans to help organize us and teach us how to fight not only physically, but electronically and other means. I will gladly volunteer to help and step in but I don't think I can lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          Your fears are justified. I fear for my children and their future. No opportunity, no personal expression, and no identity under communist rule. I'll die before I let that happen. The enemy doesn't hide anymore. They're out in the open, mocking us.

Both of you are correct our backs are against the wall now and I mostly fear of the freedoms that are being lost for our younger generations. The other side is so out in the open now it’s scary right in our face now. Time for our nice quiet cushy lives I feel are coming to a close if we are to allow our kids/grandkids to have a fraction of the freedoms I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
            For now I am hunkering down, licking my wounds. Will have to fight another day. Not sure how to get your freedom back from communism.

These are not John Kennedy democrats.
            Read Rules for Conservatives by Michael Master and Rules for Radicals Defeated A practical guide for defeating Obama / Alinsky Tactics by Jeff Hedgpeth AKA Alinsky Defeater.

Rules for Conservatives spends the first 2 chapters talking about Alinsky and Marxism and their tactics. Chapter 3 talks about how to restore America from a government level. Chapter 4 starts on what we can do as individuals. It starts out, "Ok so now you are probably thinking that sounds great from a federal government level, but what can I do as an individual?" I'm reading that chapter now.

You will be able to instantly identify a Marxist after reading the first 2 chapters. Funny part is - most don't recognize themselves as Marxists and the ones that do don't think it is a big deal.

Comment

term limits....

It starts and ends there...ideologists like Pelosi and Schumer are destroying this country, all while making millions somehow

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                term limits....

It starts and ends there...ideologists like Pelosi and Schumer are destroying this country, all while making millions somehow
                It will never happen. Congress wont put themselves out of a job and state legislatures are too compromised to form a convention of states. I'm afraid we're screwed in that department.

Comment

Republicans and conservatives need to disassociate themselves from the crap that happened at the Capitol, from the extremist wing of the ideology, and from the strategy of hyperbole against their opponents. And do it more emphatically than some BS Twitter statement. Currently, the Republican Party has just dealt itself a Mike Tyson level punch. The only way I see for it to recover is to rebrand itself as a hell of a lot more of a compassionate, moderate group. There are tens of millions of votes available, but trying to re-engage with the same tactics will probably permanently destroy the party.

If the Democrats would ease up on industry and guns, they would roll the Republicans easily, probably permanently. Likewise, if the Republicans would support social issues and focus on economic strategy and immigration reform, they would roll the Democrats. The fringe pulls them both away from the center where all the votes are, and with the Republicans’ fringe going full knucklehead, the Dems are in a strategic position to capture the middle. As tempting as it might be for Biden to ram left wing policy down the right’s throat, they may take the more subtle long game approach and play it easy for the first 2 years to make sure they don’t grenade themselves at the midterms.

Hidden in all of this is the opportunity for conservative and liberal gun owners to work together. There are more 2A supporters that identify as liberal than I realized. That in and of itself is an opportunity to talk and sort through some other issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    Blah blah blah.
                    Lol where did you copy/paste this from?

Trump got his azz thrown out of every court in the land for one reason and one reason alone: he never had a case. Anyone who actually read the pleadings and listened to the arguments knew that.

You might as well just get that tattoo that has trumpy saying "They're coming after you. I'm just in the way." Lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=MacDaddy67;15396327]term limits....

This statement gets looked at backwards all the time. Its not the representative but the people who are electing them. If you were to term limit Pelosi, you would get another one just like her or worse from that district. If the folks in her district didn't like what she was doing they would vote her out. The only officeholders that we can do anything about are the ones who we get to vote for.
                      We need to do a better job of knowing who we are voting for. Not just whose name sounds better on the ballot or has the best looking yard signs. Meet them, research their background and accomplishments, who and what organizations support/fund their campaign. When you find the candidate that most lines up with your philosophy and ideology, get behind them and support them not only with your vote but with time and $$ as well. Getting the right people in office is hard work but also crucial to having a say in our government's business.
                      We need to do a better job of recruiting good, solid candidates to represent us from the local level up. We also need to educate ourselves on how our election process works, but that is another topic.

Comment

Y'all keep talking about voting and term limits to remove unwanted representatives, but you are forgetting one thing... Voting just went out the window as a tool to change anything. You all saw it happen right before your eyes on election night and the following weeks. The DemoKrauts have out cheated everyone else and now they are in control for as long as they want. Our elections from this point on will use the EXACT SAME voting process as Venezuela. You can take that to the bank. It's fact!

Comment

[quote=Pstraw;15396509]
                          Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          term limits....

This statement gets looked at backwards all the time. Its not the representative but the people who are electing them. If you were to term limit Pelosi, you would get another one just like her or worse from that district. If the folks in her district didn't like what she was doing they would vote her out. The only officeholders that we can do anything about are the ones who we get to vote for.
                          We need to do a better job of knowing who we are voting for. Not just whose name sounds better on the ballot or has the best looking yard signs. Meet them, research their background and accomplishments, who and what organizations support/fund their campaign. When you find the candidate that most lines up with your philosophy and ideology, get behind them and support them not only with your vote but with time and $$ as well. Getting the right people in office is hard work but also crucial to having a say in our government's business.
                          We need to do a better job of recruiting good, solid candidates to represent us from the local level up. We also need to educate ourselves on how our election process works, but that is another topic.
                          I agree. Vote for the platform policy first then the candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Y'all keep talking about voting and term limits to remove unwanted representatives, but you are forgetting one thing... Voting just went out the window as a tool to change anything. You all saw it happen right before your eyes on election night and the following weeks. The DemoKrauts have out cheated everyone else and now they are in control for as long as they want. Our elections from this point on will use the EXACT SAME voting process as Venezuela. You can take that to the bank. It's fact!
                            It’s not a fact and you can’t prove any of what you said. Simply put, that makes it not a fact. More of a mis-guided opinion brought on by the guy who says “You’re Fired” on Apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              It’s not a fact and you can’t prove any of what you said. Simply put, that makes it not a fact. More of a mis-guided opinion brought on by the guy who says “You’re Fired” on Apprentice.
                              For a guy who says there is no proof to that...you sure jump to defend the " irregularities" at every chance.....

You would think one would just smile and move along

hmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X