New Sponsor for The Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sponsor for The Green Screen

Help me welcome eBike Generation as a new Sponsor for TexasBowhunter.com.

eBikes can be used all over, but the hunting aspect can change the game. eBike John will be your point of contact. He can give you all the information you may want on these bikes and how they can help with hunting.

Thanks John for sponsoring the Green Screen!

https://ebikegeneration.com/?aff=185 welcome to the campfire ebike.

Comment

Thanks Mary for the warm welcome. I appreciate it!
      Like you said, I'm here to help and answer any questions anyone has regarding using an ebike for hunting. The more popular it gets the more questions arise so I'm happy to help.

John

Comment

Wow! Great website! Bookmarked and definitely looking! Lots of great info.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for being a TBH sponsor.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Excellent! Welcome to the fire! Definitely going to have to check out your bikes!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Welcome! Those Hunting Bikes look like fun.

Comment

Awesome! Welcome to the fire

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Awesome. I'll be hitting him up. One of my lease members has one and I'm jealous. (also tired of take that long walk in and out.)

Comment

Wilkommen MrJohn. I look forward to perusing your product.

Comment

Congrats and welcome!

I'm riding a 52v @ 2000w through a wide open Bafang BBSHD mid drive. Runs up to 38 mph - downhill, I've been up around 50 mph.

Went Luna a couple of years ago.

Used to hunt Washington State for blacktail and mule deer riding a mountain bike, accessing millions of acres of logging lease lands and public State and Federal lands. Gas powered anything up there was illegal and all had to hike or horseback.

Sure wished I had my current EBike setup then?

I have a standard / pedal mountain bike - suitable for a Bafang motor (riser and stuff has the symmetry to support). Opted to not do that so I force myself to pedal hills for a more elevated workout - and the gearing on the traditional MB goes TRIALS BIKE mode quickly, climbs well just slow as you climb.

Cool technology and I have nearly 500 miles rolled on the bike's odometer now. Managing my battery like a miser as well, keeping it healthy and not stored at full cap. Run fast charges once in a blue moon, then let it sit for a couple of hours before using it, then shutting it down at a lower level, letting it sit there a bit, then trickle charge back up to another percentage charge to repeat.

The days I plan rides over 30 plus miles, or charge at speed, I go full charge. Full charge every 40 - 50 days, with all points less, between.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X