Texas Firearms Protection Act...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Firearms Protection Act...

There are two bills submitted to our state congress at the moment. These are to help insure Federal government can not take anything from Texans.

I do hope these are passed with a 2/3rds vote so we don't have to wait till Sept. for them to go into effect. Gov Abbott was one of the writers and supporters of a similar bill introduced back in 2013. And is supporting these bills as well.

For those who don't want to read it all, or have trouble understanding it, this short vid will help you out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0QzIWIsIk"]The Texas Firearms Protection Act - YouTube[/ame]

Let’s hope

Comment

I vote yea

Comment

Let’s do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the left can have sanctuary cities for illegals why can’t law abiding legal citizens have sanctuary states for their guns?

Comment

Good for the governor !

Comment

And then, the mighty Texas spirit of free enterprise will rise up, and new Texas ammunition manufacturers, protected from federal regulation, will end this shortage.

Comment

He says that governor may run for president in the future !

Comment

Abbotts destroyed and alienated his base. He could make a lot of things right by signing a bill like this in to law though.
                  Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-17-2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I didn't watch the video, I like the sounds of it

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      He says that governor may run for president in the future !
                      The bill would be quite welcome.
                      Abbott is more of a man/Governor than Newsome and Cuomo put together.

Comment

Working...
                      X