Stay off Facebook & Twitter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Cancel your Amazon prime while you are at it.
    I can’t cancel f-book or twitter, never had them, but I can get on board with this. As soon as I use up my points, I’m gone. Problem is, all the credit card companies are liberal minded a-holes , so one is just as bad as the next.

Big tech is also in bed with the Dems, always has been always will be. Your phone manufacturer, your cell provider, your cable or satellite provider, the company that makes the cars and trucks that you drive. If we boycott all of them we will be naked, walking, non communicating, bitter clingers. We will be well armed, but they will have the might of the armed forces. What did Clayton Williams say ? “Just lay back and enjoy it”

My point is this; if boycotting makes you feel better, by all means do it, but it’s not going to make any difference. Just look at the responses here.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Facebook is great. I communicate with hundreds of old friends and family daily. I have one or two slightly left folks. All the rest are conservative. Lots of old TBHers that aren't on here anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't do any of them except here. Wolf not a Sheep.

Folks I care about - are on my phone. And we stay in contact there - in REAL TIME

Low profile = in it for the long haul - Wolves don't mix well with sheep BOB

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Never even thought of joining those sites.
          This.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t done FB or Twitter in years, and like I have said in other post , boycott both
            But every one seems to still keep using Twitter to reference their point of view in the PAC forum, driving the algorithm they use to base their stock value. So yes I am boycotting even to to point of not opening any tags in post

Comment

How are people going to know what I had for breakfast? Think of these implications!

I mean calling and or talking to people to communicate.... ain’t nobody got time for that

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                I have never used either one and never understood why any conservative would.
                I find a lot of information about shooting matches on fb and ig.... but then again I am a millennial liberal.

Comment

Never had social media like that

Wife says TBH is daddy’s face book

Comment

I doubt that request is going to happen.

Comment

I deleted my FB account this week after having been off of it for over 2 months. I'm DONE.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

Folks I care about - are on my phone. And we stay in contact there - in REAL TIME

Let me know the major accomplishments that are a result of you not being on there.

I guess you missed the fact that the TBH servers are more than likely owned by Amazon.

You sheep you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so glad I have the wolves to look after my sheepdog puppers.

#punisher #wolf #sheepdog #mouflanlabia

Comment

I think you’re mixing your animals up.
                            The sheep is the follower
                            The wolf is the bad guy
                            The sheepdog protects the sheep from the wolf.

Comment

Been off FB since 2016 and never Twattered

Comment

Don't have tweeter, and don't do much on the SM side of FB, but I do sale a lot of hay in the Marketplace. I can ban it till I start cutting hay again

Comment

Working...
                                X