SM Giants lose $51.2 BILLION in 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SM Giants lose $51.2 BILLION in 2 days

FB and Twitter lost a combined market value of $51.2 Billion in the last 2 trading days.

Article Link

Capitalism works! I also understand the FB and Twit are reinstating Trump, trying to backtrack but many feel it is only to set a trap for Trump.

Good!

Comment

Requires me to enter my email before it will allow me to read the article.

Comment

Comment

FB $47 Billion drop was only 6% of their value! Holy dung pile!

Comment

F em

Comment

Unfortunately they are so ideologically driven they'll probably chalk it up as a win.
              Some sufficiently tech savvy folks on our side who are able to take some market share from them could make a killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                FB $47 Billion drop was only 6% of their value! Holy dung pile!
                Let's push for 10-99% .

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                F em
                Yes sir .
                I cut Amazon, Messenger, and PayPal.
                Don't plan on going back regardless of what they do.

Comment

Sadly, it will probably just go back up with time. Our memories are short lived sometimes.

Comment

Hope many who drank that SOCIAL MEDIA MIND CONTROL MEDIA KOOLAIDE -Bail out of their social media web and walk away from these clowns control.

20 years of Social media BS - and controlling the SHEEP - is well underway

Wolves do not mix well in public gatherings of "arm chair - web commandos" - who weaponize their keyboards.' These Arm Chair commandos can't stand up in my face, and say the same delivery, individually.........they don't have the nads to do so.

So I realized - why surround myself with a bunch of P u ssies? Why would I want to go online with today's "MY WAY OR HIGHWAY CROWD - FUELED BY THE REST OF THESE MISERABLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ZERO LIFE EXCEPT FOR THE BASH FEST ON SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS?"

Not my cup of tea - Blazed the trails for decades in front of those confined to a chair and a computer for excitement - F That - i live it - and I certainly do not need anyone's accolades from the web's SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK SHEEP.

I banned them from my life - not the other way around.

Food for thought folks - live free - do your thing - don't cave into the INTERNET'S BS CONTROL. Disconnect - see and do things and stay LOW PROFILE!

LOW PROFILE finishes the race - without any issues and or judgements - from SHEEP with zero life.

Lotta Dude's recently got caught up in the WEB CROWD MIND GAME - Fueled by outsiders posing as insiders - and making a play on their emotions to BUM RUSH the HOUSE. So these poor social media connected Patriots, thought they could go show themselves illegally, in the Capital last week. Many of these Dude's have destroyed their careers and lives....by drinking the KOOLAIDE. 20 to 30 years in Federal prison for what, A SELFIE ON NANCY'S DESK?!!?!!!?"

Social Media and Selfies - culling the herd one click at a time! And these SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS - ARE USING THEIR PLATFORMS TO DESTROY FOLKS - CAUGHT UP IN THIS LATEST CLEANSING MOVE! Say anything - photographs and statements used as evidence - all fueled with ease by these social media habits of SHOWING OFF WHAT I'M DOING ONLINE IN REAL TIME = Another clown swallowed the KOOLAIDE and allowed them to SELF CULL ANOTHER

Don't DRINK THE KOOLAIDE!
                    Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-15-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

So they have proven they will take away everything at a whim. Why trust them ever again?

Not to mention...China owns everything. The computer you are on right now? Built in China. Go ahead, take a look, it will be on a label on the bottom, or on the box it came in. The websites you are viewing? Likely hosted in China. TBH moderators, do you know where this domain is hosted? Those smart phones you view on? If they are Apple or Google, guess what, built in China, or with a significant number of components from China. What is the biggest emerging market in the world? You guessed it, China.

If China says jump Big Tech, you honestly think Big Tech isn't going to jump every time? All the money leads back to China. The products we "need", and the biggest market for them. Every freaking penny.

Stop buying Chinese products. Spend more money for American products. Stop going to Wal-Mart, or better yet, get Wal-Mart to buy American goods.

Comment

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Let's push for 10-99% .

Yes sir .
                          I cut Amazon, Messenger, and PayPal.
                          Don't plan on going back regardless of what they do.
                          Man - lets send them all the way of the old SM platform that let users have a song on their page and a top list of their friends (hopefully some of you gather what I'm talking about, didnt know we couldn't mention the name of the site), dead in the water

I cut everything SM related back in March of last year, funny how quickly life improves when you mind your own business and actively keep folks out of yours.

At some point in time, we can hope that the swamp that is twitter becomes a radical left echo chamber and they all turn on themselves. Without anyone to cancel/silence, hopefully they turn on each other and cancel themselves. Would be a nice and tidy way to get rid of that bunch of commies.
                          Last edited by JTRichardson; 01-15-2021, 10:46 AM. Reason: didn't know we couldnt mention old SM platforms, thats new

Comment

My wife and I both have zero social media, TBH is all I use.
                            The stress relief is very nice actually.

Comment

Boycott to the point of quit referring to Twitter to prove a point of reference in this forum
                              Stop driving the algorithms

Comment

Working...
                              X