Remember due process....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember due process....

Where is it now with blaming President Trump.

Due process isn’t a thing in the Deep State

Comment

Heres a very interesting little clip.

Comment

I think we've lost due process at the lowest level so I'm not surprised that it is lost at the highest....

Comment

Due process doesn't exist in the swamp.

Comment

Trial by media, starting with the outcome, figure out the details later. Been going on for a long time.

Comment

IF they get away with this I fear the Republic we know as the United States of America will be over. We will be at the hands of the radicals that have lost their sense what is right and wrong and only the most drastic of measures will get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                IF they get away with this I fear the Republic we know as the United States of America will be over. We will be at the hands of the radicals that have lost their sense what is right and wrong and only the most drastic of measures will get it back.

I think you’re right. I also think we are past the “if” part. It’s happening

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                  The same place its been for the past 4 years.
                  People only like lies they want to hear...which by popular vote is about 51% of the Anerican public.

Alot of Americans love him...but unfortunately...by sheer number...more hate him. Eso si que es.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Alot of Americans love him...but unfortunately...by sheer number...more hate him. Eso si que es.
                    This right here. Court of public opinion has no due process. Doesn't matter whether you're liberal conservative or anything else.

Comment

I don’t put faith in politicians. I love this country. For me it’s not about him and never has been, it’s about whether his actions serve and better this country. I think there’s a lot of both good and bad. Since the election unfortunately and this week in particular I think he is doing more damage than good. Selling out Mike Pence was sort of a last straw for me. It’s consistent behavior for him, but went too far in my book.
                      I think a legitimately won second term could have been good. I think he let us down by losing a winnable fight with his mouth and his thumbs.
                      Life will go on. It’s a choice to look at things with optimism and find what you can do to improve your circle of influence or whine about how we’re “done,” whatever that means. Probably a self-fulfilling prophesy for the victim mentality that sees things that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                        Limited to the left only and never to Leo

Comment

This whole impeachment thing, like the first time, is a ridiculous waste of resources, including time.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            I don’t put faith in politicians. I love this country. For me it’s not about him and never has been, it’s about whether his actions serve and better this country. I think there’s a lot of both good and bad. Since the election unfortunately and this week in particular I think he is doing more damage than good. Selling out Mike Pence was sort of a last straw for me. It’s consistent behavior for him, but went too far in my book.
                            I think a legitimately won second term could have been good. I think he let us down by losing a winnable fight with his mouth and his thumbs.
                            Life will go on. It’s a choice to look at things with optimism and find what you can do to improve your circle of influence or whine about how we’re “done,” whatever that means. Probably a self-fulfilling prophesy for the victim mentality that sees things that way.
                            Finally someone who has 20/20 vision of the truth of reality
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-10-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

People hate Trump more than they love America...heck of a way to make decisions

Comment

Working...
                              X