X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Lol! Don’t flatter yourself now. A 30 second search revealed the humor
    No problems here.

Going back 12 years, the step son did screw the pooch on the SB trip. And dad was no where to be found in the aftermath. But I was.
    Today the step son had 2 kids and has finally on the straight and narrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
      You are right, it is none of your business.
      That must've sounded a lot more clever in your head.

Newsflash.......it wasn't.

FND's smackdown, for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
        No problems here.

Going back 12 years, the step son did screw the pooch on the SB trip. And dad was no where to be found in the aftermath. But I was.
        Today the step son had 2 kids and has finally on the straight and narrow.
        Awesome!!!

Comment

or those people dont care to get caught up in the bitching and complaining that comes along with the campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Sometimes you just have to call them out to admin. I did a couple of years ago and he got the boot. It was obvious he was running a firearm business through here. Which is not a problem, if you pay your dues. But folks like to slide under the radar and it’s not right for the people that go about it the right way.

I have noticed he’s back under another alias and it’s just a matter of time....

According to TBH rules, that can get you a snow sled ride to Banned Camp. All the mods have to do is run an IP check.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              Not you too!
              lol
              I'm a little crazy. I just try to keep my paranoia in check.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Radar, have you asked them? IMO I don’t see what’s wrong with them buying what folks are selling. Seems like a win win to me.

Then again part of me doesn’t like to see people that are only here for the classifieds. Those types are just using TBH to turn a profit. They are not part of the overall community that makes this place great.
                No sir, I was just curious what others thought. Most of us have the same opinion though.

Comment

Why does it matter? Someone is selling and someone else is buying. That’s how it works. Once they buy it they can do what they want with it, it’s no longer the business of the seller. I’ve bought hundreds of things from here and sold some for a profit. I didn’t know if I bought from here I was required to keep the item forever.

Comment

They are members brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                      Why does it matter? Someone is selling and someone else is buying. That’s how it works. Once they buy it they can do what they want with it, it’s no longer the business of the seller. I’ve bought hundreds of things from here and sold some for a profit. I didn’t know if I bought from here I was required to keep the item forever.
                      I agree with you, it was just a general observation on a couple guys that hang on the classifieds. The supply of ammo and gun related items has dwindled from the manufacturers, so the market is hot for those items.

Smart has some good points as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                        I’m with you, if I sell it I don’t care what happens after that. All I’m looking for in the classifieds is for the buyer or seller to honor what they bargained for and to not misrepresent their item. For the most part I’ve been satisfied, but not always. Just a couple days ago I was the first responder to a gun for sale, but before I could even answer the seller’s pm he sold it to another guy. Personally, I think that’s chicken ***** but what do I know. Had another guy who seems to have lots of friends on here take my money for a deer stand, then sell the stand to someone else. He’s one of those that posts on the classifieds about 95% of the time. Yes, I got my money back, but that’s not the point. I wanted the stand and he lied like a yeller dog, yet he’s still here (if he has something to sell or buy).

So I guess my point is not to expect any better here than you would anywhere else or you’re liable to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Lol good! I’m not a fan of folks in the classifieds getting taken advantage of. It’s just not the TBH way. There are some folks in there that their side gig on their days off is flipping stuff they buy in garage sales or buy cheap here in the first place (because TBHers are good folks) and resell a month later. .........and those same flippers double down and ask for a TBH express to them and for them products they buy and sell. It’s a **** racket in the name of profit using TBHers good heart and nature as the margin saver.
                          Yes sir, had it happen to me a couple times, and actually happening now .
                          Good thing is, we can make a list and never deal with those people again.
                          Making someone a deal, only to have them turn around and put it right back in your face for twice as much burns my butt.
                          Greed

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I’m with you, if I sell it I don’t care what happens after that. All I’m looking for in the classifieds is for the buyer or seller to honor what they bargained for and to not misrepresent their item. For the most part I’ve been satisfied, but not always. Just a couple days ago I was the first responder to a gun for sale, but before I could even answer the seller’s pm he sold it to another guy. Personally, I think that’s chicken ***** but what do I know. Had another guy who seems to have lots of friends on here take my money for a deer stand, then sell the stand to someone else. He’s one of those that posts on the classifieds about 95% of the time. Yes, I got my money back, but that’s not the point. I wanted the stand and he lied like a yeller dog, yet he’s still here (if he has something to sell or buy).

So I guess my point is not to expect any better here than you would anywhere else or you’re liable to be disappointed.

I agree. I’ve been given the run around multiple times on here. That’s a whole different ballgame. A couple of the guys that did it to me are some of the ones that live in the classifieds. I just make mental notes that those people don’t have enough money to buy from me.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              You ever wonder if it is the left wing buying up stuff to keep it out of our hands? A gun control tactic?

Not that they wouldn't do it, but they would have to be employed to do that.............left wing protester and employed

"One of these things is not like the other.............."

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                                Not that they wouldn't do it, but they would have to be employed to do that.............left wing protester and employed

"One of these things is not like the other.............."
                                I happen to know a couple of Democrats who have jobs. Several of them teachers. But a couple who make a whole heck of a lot more money than I do.
                                Some of them even own guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X