Cool find in grandpas garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool find in grandpas garage.

My grandfather passed several years ago and tonight dad and I went to get his reloading equipment from my grandparents house. Well we found a homemade tumbler made from an ice cream maker. Thought I’d share it cause I thought it was pretty smart. I’m guessing he layed it on it side or tilted it over.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Brilliant!

Comment

That's a good idea.

Comment

Genius! Thanks for sharing

Comment

whoa.......right click and save....and save money

Comment

Cool find for sure, but I was hoping you had found a small, round safe in the floor....

Comment

And to think I just bought one from midway. wish id seen this earlier. Great idea.

Comment

Leave it to grandpas to come up with slick ideas like that. Very cool.

Comment

That's a great idea considering you can get those ice cream makers at garage sales/thrift stores for very little. That large wooden baffle on the side is much better than the original beaters that come in the things. Your grandfather was a genius!

Comment

I say it works pretty good.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Working...
                    X