Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Rica

We recently purchased a home in Costa Rica. Just finished with the renovations and are considering putting it up for rent while we are not there.
    The high season or dry season Happens to fall during hunting season so most of you will be out. But would it be allowed to offer up the house here to TBH members and give a TBH discount?

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
    We recently purchased a home in Costa Rica. Just finished with the renovations and are considering putting it up for rent while we are not there.
    The high season or dry season Happens to fall during hunting season so most of you will be out. But would it be allowed to offer up the house here to TBH members and give a TBH discount?
    I think so where is it?

Comment

I'd be interested one day depending on location.

Comment

South Central Pacific Coast
        In a town called Dominical.
        South of Quepos and Jaco

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
          It should be! All the guys whose dogs just keep happening to have pups have no problem flipping them here for $500 a pop. Don't see why you can't sell a good night's sleep in paradise.

PM me if not!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            It should be! All the guys whose dogs just keep happening to have pups have no problem flipping them here for $500 a pop. Don't see why you can't sell a good night's sleep in paradise.

PM me if not!
            At a discounted rate at that

Comment

A buddy of mine used to live near Dominical, Paya Matapalo, cool area with good surfing. Even got to go to the turtle place, girlfriend got to release some babies, she thought it was the coolest thing ever.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                A buddy of mine used to live near Dominical, Paya Matapalo, cool area with good surfing. Even got to go to the turtle place, girlfriend got to release some babies, she thought it was the coolest thing ever.
                Almost bought a house in Matapalo. It’s nice. We got all the wildlife (not turtles) at the house, monkeys, sloths, toucans even the same parakeets the bird boys got all excited about us shooting in Argentina.

Comment

I wanted to put together trips for bachelor parties or corporate events. Catch big sails and rooster fish one day. Zip lining and waterfall type things the others

Comment

Can you ballpark me what is cost to buy a place in CR?

Comment

Is it too large for just 2 people?

Comment

Well shoot chuck. Literally just booked a bachelor party to Belize, honestly probably couldnt this group to go out on the blue water. But that is a great spot, usually fish with J Schuchert down there, he has put us on some fish. Diving isnt bad either, got to see some whales and a bunch of spinner dolphins. Please do send details on your place when you get further along, happy to connect you with the 2 people I know, both from TX.
                        Attached Files

Comment

There's schools of yellowfin under them dolphins

Comment

We stayed in Domincal last year and rented a house up on the mountain. Beautiful area and close to about everything. Can't remember the little sea food reasturant at the base of the mountain but it was great.

Good luck to ya.

Comment

It’s a 4 bedroom. 2.5 bath

We had 11 people there this past stay and didn’t feel crowded.
                              It’s nice and cool up on the mountain. House never had AC until we bought it. We installed mini splits in the bedrooms.
                              About 3-4 mins from the bar Jolly Roger. not bad for steeler fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X