Hunting shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting shows

I used to watch them and then just got sick of the music and commercials. We finally got a 60 foot tower at the house allowing us the ability for Wi-Fi. We got Netflix and I found Meateater on Netflix. That's a pretty dang good hunting show with zero commercials. Its not cheesy at all. So far I have seen Moose hunting, Sitka hunting and awild game cook show. Check it out.

Its a great show. He has also written a few book, they are good reads.

Comment

I don't watch anything on the outdoor channel anymore because of how dumb it has all become. Meat Eater is by far my favorite hunting show. No frills, just hunting and eating. I think it is nice that Rinella always shows them eating what they kill in order to remove the stigma of hunting purely for sport.

Comment

His books are even better than his shows. If you like those shows, check out the solo hunter shows with Remi Warren and Tim Burnett. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
          I don't watch anything on the outdoor channel anymore because of how dumb it has all become. Meat Eater is by far my favorite hunting show. No frills, just hunting and eating. I think it is nice that Rinella always shows them eating what they kill in order to remove the stigma of hunting purely for sport.
          To add to it, not every show ends with a kill. Drives in the point that kill doesn't always equal success.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            To add to it, not every show ends with a kill. Drives in the point that kill doesn't always equal success.
            Yup and I like how he will be on a hunt for some sort of big game, and he goes after some small game with the air rifle and talks about cooking said small game. Always a good watch!

Comment

meat eaters is the real deal. Guy has a great approach to hunting and eating.

Comment

I have really become a fan of Randy Newberg and his approach. He's very much a public land supporter and does all his hunts DIY. Leopoldo is one of his sponsors but he doesn't have the junk all the others have.
                Tried watching "the hunt" on Netflix but couldn't stand that the whole show is set upon one private ranch.

Comment

Stopped watching them now. I rather watch Animal Channel.

Comment

Hunting shows

Very few this day are worth the time. Very few.

Meat eater is an exception to that. Great show.
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all might want to sign up for Midwest Whitetails and Growing Deer. An emailed show each week with zero commercials. They tell you who the sponsors are up front and no more mention of them. I watch them on my tablet. All free !

Comment

Check out CarbonTV on the computer... my fav on there is heartland bowhunter, but there are probably close to 20 shows on it.
                        And yes meateater is an awesome show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                          I have really become a fan of Randy Newberg and his approach. He's very much a public land supporter and does all his hunts DIY. Leopoldo is one of his sponsors but he doesn't have the junk all the others have.
                          Tried watching "the hunt" on Netflix but couldn't stand that the whole show is set upon one private ranch.
                          I havent seen this, what exactly is it called? May give it a look just for grins

Comment

Meat eater is one of my favorites. Bowhunt or die is just as good imo. It's not really a tv show but you can watch them on the YouTubes.

Comment

I like pigman too!

Comment

Working...
                              X