How bad is Oklahoma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattPopp View Post
    Austin is the leader is crazy liberal non-sense for Tx. But all of the major cities are just that, Cities. Cities house the crazy liberals that turn good states upside down with their liberal views.

That being said, they have been migrating to the small rural towns that are commutable to the big cities. Drives me crazy because us small town rural area people that have created such a peaceful and beautiful life style is now attracting them. Happened to Katy years ago, Fulsher, Simoton, now Needville, and many more. It is even happening in the small place I am from. 15 miles North of El Campo. My cousin sold off his moms land to two city folks. One is using it as an "weekend" home and there is a couple more down the road.
    Bingo urban sprawl is terrible to watch your whole life style be invaded and then corrupted by people who want to come take what you made and tear it down to reinvent to a foreign land

Comment

The Football team ?

Horrendous !!!!!!

Comment

Reading this is truly hilarious. Some of you act (and think) Oklahoma is a completely different country. Like Russia vs Japan. I’ve lived in OK most of my life and spent a great deal of time in Texas (south Texas). From DFW north to OKC, there is zero difference overall. Yes, things are a bit different when you get down in Deep South (rural) Texas or out west, but it’s the same way when you get in far North Western/western OK as well.

We still drive trucks. We still eat lots of beef. Most of us carry guns (Constitutional carry goes into law in November). We have equal hate for California.
        Last edited by Trevor73402; 06-18-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

It will be fine. It’s not a different universe or country for that matter

Comment

As a native born Texas, I never had many positive thoughts for the state of Oklahoma (unless they were playing in the Red River Showdown). Then we had the opportunity to drive through the eastern part of the state, going to Missouri several years ago. My thinking changed. OK is a beautiful state with ample opportunities for hunting & fishing. A month ago, the wife and I took a leisurely drive from DFW up through Southern Oklahoma to OKC and on to Tulsa. I was even more impressed. The folks we ran into were kind and easy to get along with. We even sent a day or two in Chickasaw Country. I was equally impressed with its beauty and the kindness of the people there. I wouldn't have any misgivings about living in that state.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              Reading this is truly hilarious. Some of you act (and think) Oklahoma is a completely different country. Like Russia vs Japan. I’ve lived in OK most of my life and spent a great deal of time in Texas (south Texas). From DFW north to OKC, there is zero difference overall. Yes, things are a bit different when you get down in Deep South (rural) Texas or out west, but it’s the same way when you get in far North Western/western OK as well.

We still drive trucks. We still eat lots of beef. Most of us carry guns (Constitutional carry goes into law in November). We have equal hate for California.
              Correct.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X