Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
    Sent.....

Received another in mail today. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spray that thing down for Cajun Cooties if you get the second one.... probably smells like corn dogs too....
    Last edited by Smart; 06-11-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

If it smelled like that he would come pick it up

Comment

Been a daily wearer for me since I got mine... SO much cooler than my normal straw too! Big brim keeps the sun off my melon head real well when outside doin' chores.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Been a daily wearer for me since I got mine... SO much cooler than my normal straw too! Big brim keeps the sun off my melon head real well when outside doin' chores.

Yes sir....I wore it all day Saturday at a fishing event with FND and loved that wide brim. Forgot I had it on at times.

Comment

I can confirm it floats as well...tossed it in the yak at the ramp and it caught wind like a Frisbee and I had to go chase it down in the river.

Comment

I bought one of these. I don't like it. Looks like a sombrero on me and is heavy. It's a L/XL. I would trade it for a fishing pole or reel or a combo. I am in Katy.

Comment

Thanks for the reccommed Jason.
                I really like mine. My ears and back of my neck love it!

pray for rain

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
                  I bought one of these. I don't like it. Looks like a sombrero on me and is heavy. It's a L/XL. I would trade it for a fishing pole or reel or a combo. I am in Katy.

Will trade

Comment

Finally got ours. They really need to do better on the shipping though. Its heavy...but heavy duty. It looks very well made and constructed. While heavy, its really cool in the top portion and gives enough shade from the brim. It should last a long time though. Definitely a keeper. Should be nice when out on the water fishing.

Comment

I tried mine for the first time this weekend. Much easier to deal with when the boat is running than the big straw I used to wear. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy360 View Post
                        Finally got ours. They really need to do better on the shipping though. Its heavy...but heavy duty. It looks very well made and constructed. While heavy, its really cool in the top portion and gives enough shade from the brim. It should last a long time though. Definitely a keeper. Should be nice when out on the water fishing.

Mine is still mia[emoji848]
                        Good thing I paid extra for quicker shipping...

Comment

$25 buccees hat will have to do for this trip-

Comment

I got mine for Father's Day!

Comment

got mine as well! I love that thing!

Comment

Well, I haven't had the pleasure of fishin' with mine yet, but it sure has been a steady wear for me while out doing chores! It sits well on my head while mowing, weed eating, and working on all sorts of stuff outside in the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X