No announcement yet.

Am I Out of Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let her go, make sure the young man understands that you don't mind going back to prison, if something should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      They’re eating at La Hacienda in Whitehouse. Far from extravagant
      Mexican BEFORE the dance. I wouldn't have a chance to get near a girl

Comment

I don't see the problem here...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Mexican BEFORE the dance. I wouldn't have a chance to get near a girl
          This....... bahahhahaha

Comment

Momma sounds like she is in denial that her baby is growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I am with you guys! Can’t believe it’s my wife that’s so against it. I don’t understand what the big deal is. So, I’m stepping up to the plate and going with them. Make momma happy and my step daughter happy at the same time. She’s almost a young lady and it’s time to start preparing for the real world. I can’t imagine sheltering my kids.
              Glad to hear it. Mom will come around..going with groups was what we allowed at that age. Bigger group to keep an eye out on one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Momma sounds like she is in denial that her baby is growing up.
                I think this has a lot to do with it. We are shopping for a home right now and a couple of weeks ago we had one to go look at. My wife insisted that she go when she really just wanted to stay home. My wife said she wasn’t old enough to stay at home by herself. Finally brought her to reality that we were going to be gone an hour and told my step daughter not to turn on the oven or answer the door and she’ll be just fine. We got home and she survived!!

Comment

I havent read all the comments but I say dont let her go or she will be addicted to meth before you know it.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Comment

At work I deal with middle schoolers that commit murder and robbery. I'm thinking that going out to eat is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I havent read all the comments but I say dont let her go or she will be addicted to meth before you know it.
                        HA!

OP, No issue with me in that situation.

Comment

I see no problem what so ever with her going out to eat. Especially if you know the other parents going. Just my two cents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Son and 5 Daughters. I understand how you feel. With Girls NO reaction is best reaction. I know we cant always be there friend, and with Girls I get it. If shes a good Girl let her go Pop!! Meet the group She's going with.

Comment

Parenting is hard work. Your wife (and step daughter) are lucky to have you around for perspective. I remember feeling awkward on early dates going to nice restaurants. We never stop teaching our children how to move into the next phase of their lives. Good on you for stepping up. Your wife will come around.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                This one got me laughing good.

I don’t see an issue with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X