Clear All

Drone guys.....

Thoughts on the Mavic 2 Pro?

My trigger finger is getting itchy.

In for answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

do it!
      I love the portability of my Mavic... Phantom 4 Pro has a better camera.
      Best of both worlds!

Comment

I have the original Mavic Pro, and it is an awesome little machine! (I also have a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 that I use commercially).

Can't go wrong with a Mavic. They're a ton of fun, and very easy to throw in your pack and take anywhere. Tons of Youtube tutorial videos and reviews out there if you want some professional opinions.

Go for it!

Comment

Appreciate it. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is my next option. I think it's gonna come down to those two.

Comment

If you want portability, definitely go with the Mavic. The Phantom is awesome, but takes up a ton of room in it's big case. You can't exactly throw it in your backpack and take it to the lease, or campsite, or whatever.

Comment

I think that picture sold me lol

It's crazy how small they are nowadays!

Comment

If portability is an issue or factor, the Mavic all day. With the better camera it's near perfect.
                You do compromise speed and agility... the Phantom no doubt handles winds much better. Some folks won't send them up in wind, I always do and have so far always gotten them back, albeit with a couple of scares.

Comment

Can't speak for the Mavic I have a Phantom 4 and it is awesome.

Comment

The biggest issue I'll have is portability. I can sacrifice speed and a few pixels but I won't be able to give up any room. The Phantom 4, or whatever model will follow it, will still be on my radar for the next couple of years.

Comment

I'm an experienced pilot and longtime filmmaker. Just bought the M2P and It's my favorite aerial tool I've had yet. I used to fly 3DR solo for it's cinematic tools alone. If you use it for those purposes the Litchi app works pretty good for some features the DJI Go app doesn't have. The Haseblad camera though... Man it's awesome, especially for low light. I just got back from filming a high end golf course in West Palm Beach. This thing definitely got the job done! The last scene in this Teaser I filmed was about 15 minutes after sunset.

https://vimeo.com/293198703

Comment

I have a Mavic Air and its incredible. I have only flown it a hand full of times. It might be listed here soon as I dont ever use it. Thought it would be good for the lease but just dont fly when I am there.

Comment

DJI MAVIC Pro Drone at COSTCO! $989!

Comment

Working...
                          X