Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

Anyone else BHA members????

I am not. Will be next year as I want to get the lifetime membership. There’s numerous guys on here that are members.

Comment

Yes, as with most every org they have some views I don't agree with but for the most part they are representing hunters that use public lands.
      BuzzH is , or was a board member I think, look him on other forums, he's a piece of work but knowledgeable. I do know him personally.
      They do push for access on public lands.

Comment

I'm a member.

Comment

I'm a life member. As wytex said, some things they do I am not on board with, but 80% of the time they are right on. Lot's of guys in the organization that hunt hard, good place to learn a thing or two.

Comment

I am a member and a board member of the Texas Chapter!! My Name is Abe Bullman and if anyone ever has questions about our organization please reach out to me!!

Comment

Yes.....

Comment

I am a member. If you like to hunt or fish on public land, then this organization is for you.

Comment

I am a member

Comment

I have only been a member for about a year but I do dig most of what they are about especially the actual work days. Not too big on the meet ups. Think the wife and I will try to make the rendezvou in Missoula this year see what thats all about.

Comment

I'm a member. And I'd say I agree with about 85%. I haven't been to any meetings but hope to go to the clean up this coming year, assuming we have it again.

Comment

we will for sure have a clean up around the state. We are planning those as speak and details will start to come out via social media and our email blast to members. What kind of things would you guys/gals like to see in respect to events in 2020?

Abe

Comment

yep

Comment

Member .

Comment

Working...
                            X