New to Dfw-Bowhunting Collin County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Dfw-Bowhunting Collin County

Hey everyone just wanted to say i am new to the area. I work for the Kc Royals and live in Mckinney area. I am dying to find a bowhunting spot in the Collin County area. I appreciate any ideas or feedback.

Well well well, you are just in time. There was just a 200”+ killed in Collin Co

Comment

Apply for Hagerman

Comment

Welcome to Texas. Collin County has some great deer. I hunt 3 different parcels. 177 acres, 20 acres, and I own 6.5 acres. The biggest deer I chase is on the 6.5 acre piece. So remember it doesn’t have be a big piece to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the honey hole if you can give me a shot at the show

Good luck on the search for a spot. Lease openings should start picking up around January and February. It's a real hot stove of sorts around here. Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy it.

Who is the biggest name you brought to KC's system?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            I know the honey hole if you can give me a shot at the show

Good luck on the search for a spot. Lease openings should start picking up around January and February. It's a real hot stove of sorts around here. Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy it.

Who is the biggest name you brought to KC's system?
            Brandon Finnegan and Tim Hill as big leaguers. Bobby Witt Jr this past year.

Comment

Originally posted by KcRoyalsScout View Post
              Sweet! Bobby Witt Jr is going to be a good one.

Comment

Welcome.

Met y’all KC sign guy at a Rangers game last season.

Seems some at Twin Buttes by San Angelo, looking up here now too.

Comment

I just graduated w Bobby a few months ago, we had a couple other kids drafted from our HS too including Rusty Greer’s son Mason.

Comment

Collin county?, you better know somebody that knows somebody they shut down the hog hunting down around the lake during deer season because of all the big deer being poached.

Comment

Originally posted by KcRoyalsScout View Post
                      I'm pulling for Finnegan to get it all back together again!

Comment

Hope you got your lifetime licence in Kansas? Your probably going to be doing most of your hunting there unless your loaded and can get a lease.

Comment

Can you do a little work at the land? If so...pm me.

Comment

I use to golf with a coach in the Royals organization. Welcome to the GS!

Comment

Working...
                            X