Asp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asp?

I was doing squats on my deck outside right now. And during one of my sets I noticed this bad boy on one of the weights. Once I saw it, alarms started going off. Im pretty sure its an asp. Can anyone confirm?
    Attached Files

Yup Asp.
    Pee on sting - gone quickly..............

Comment

Yes, very painful!

Comment

Asp

Yes it is. I've been stung,bit you name it by lots of things in my lifetime Asp hurt the most and made me feel like I was having a dang heart attack. Kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Yup Asp.
          That would suck to get stung in the face.

Comment

Yep, it's a asp. They can do bad things to you. Not sure what a more common asp sting is like, the only time I ever had a encounter with one, it got on the side of my neck and seemed to have stung me or whatever they do. I never felt anything on my neck, no pain, nothing. I thought I had been poisoned or was having a heart attack or something. I swear I could feel something going through the arteries in my chest, moving from the upper right and spreading across and down through my chest and torso. Then started feeling dizzy and light headed, then very sick, sweating. I had no idea what was going on. Till a buddy of mine pointed out I had a asp on my neck. I was really thinking I needed to go to the hospital, because I had no idea what was going on. After finding out I had a asp on my neck, I waited a while, I would say the symptoms lasted maybe an hour or so, then I started feeling better. I always thought they would cause a burning pain or pain similar to a wasp sting, but that's not what happened to me. Scared the crap out of me, I really thought I had somehow been poisoned. I guess I had been, but was not anything lethal.
            Basically don't let the thing get on you, it will mess you up for a while.
            Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 11-21-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

bad bad juju, watch out if you have dogs or cats

Comment

Savage little suckers

Comment

He has been "dispatched"

Comment

Never heard them called an asp, I looked them up and found **** caterpillar.
                    I sat in my chair outside one day and apparently got this thing on my arm and it stung so bad and like the others said...it started to make me dizzy and felt pain in my chest, thought I was poisoned also, I guess it is some sort of poison. Crazy little innocent looking things are nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      Yep, it's a asp. They can do bad things to you. Not sure what a more common asp sting is like, the only time I ever had a encounter with one, it got on the side of my neck and seemed to have stung me or whatever they do. I never felt anything on my neck, no pain, nothing. I thought I had been poisoned or was having a heart attack or something. I swear I could feel something going through the arteries in my chest, moving from the upper right and spreading across and down through my chest and torso. Then started feeling dizzy and light headed, then very sick, sweating. I had no idea what was going on. Till a buddy of mine pointed out I had a asp on my neck. I was really thinking I needed to go to the hospital, because I had no idea what was going on. After finding out I had a asp on my neck, I waited a while, I would say the symptoms lasted maybe an hour or so, then I started feeling better. I always thought they would cause a burning pain or pain similar to a wasp sting, but that's not what happened to me. Scared the crap out of me, I really thought I had somehow been poisoned. I guess I had been, but was not anything lethal.
                      Basically don't let the thing get on you, it will mess you up for a while.

Well....that sure sounds like a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vinegar works the same as pee. No need to be peeing on yourself or someone else.

Comment

Yep that be one

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            Yup Asp.
                            Gone quickly? Dear god wished someone would have told the hospital..they said all the could do was put me to sleep till the poisen ran ita course. 1990
                            Pretty much paraylized me from the waist down for 24hrs (asp)

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                              Vinegar works the same as pee. No need to be peeing on yourself or someone else.
                              Oops, now you tell me.

Comment

Working...
                              X