Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would This Be JUSTICE?

Got this from a friend--

A robbery suspect was apparently shot by his own gun in Texas on Tuesday when the homeowner he was allegedly trying to mug took it from him, police said.

Yep. But here's the downside to pulling your CHL weapon....

The customer was shot multiple times while trying to fight back with his own gun. Police are asking for help finding the suspects.

Comment

No doubt about it---

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Yep. But here's the downside to pulling your CHL weapon....

https://abc13.com/pawn-shop-customer...-dies/5710401/
        absolutely...i've only had one instance where I thought I might have to pull & it was in a crowded heb. Terrifying.

Comment

Struggling and taking a gun away from a person who told you he was robbing you. I would consider it a life or death struggle, even after I took the gun away. I wont say I would shoot him because no one would know without being there. If the wrong prosecutor is involved he could be in big trouble. Or, he could get a medal.

The article said there were 2 guns recovered, didn't say if one belonged to the homeowner, or which one the bad guy was shot with.
          Not enough info to make a decision, and a reminder of how things can go when you have to make split second decisions when your life may be on the line. Hope he comes out ok on this, and no info comes forward that it wasn't self defense anymore.

Comment

You had one job....

Comment

Guy says he’s going to rob you, you shoot with your gun bought online, take his and hide it. Make up any story you want. If this isn’t the case then the robber botched his plan bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"The male suspect entered a residential garage in the Westbury neighborhood of Houston just before 3 p.m. and told the homeowner he intended to rob him"

How does that work exactly...?

"yo mf....Ima rob yo ***"

Comment

Working...
                X