Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been a Cowboys fan since the 70’s - pretty rabid for many years. Now I would prefer they win but I just kinda shrug when they lose. No emotional investment anymore. So tired of the same old same old and we all know the problem is at the top. It’s no longer worth getting wound up over.

Comment

Im sick and tired of jaylon's antics. Down by 17 in more than likely a must win game and hes celebrating breaking up a pass like he make a strip sack..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dak sucks! He was better as a rookie. Some desperate team will give him 100 million

Comment

Stinking it up!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            Im sick and tired of jaylon's antics. Down by 17 in more than likely a must win game and hes celebrating breaking up a pass like he make a strip sack..

Would you rather him hang his head like everyone else? At least he's somewhat still invested in the game

Comment

Burn baby burnnnnnnnn go Chicago go!!! win by 50!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I have been a Cowboys fan since the 70’s - pretty rabid for many years. Now I would prefer they win but I just kinda shrug when they lose. No emotional investment anymore. So tired of the same old same old and we all know the problem is at the top. It’s no longer worth getting wound up over.
                This. And somehow still, arguably the most popular sports franchise in the world. IDK, at least they ain't the Browns, are you not entertained?

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

kinda like zekes "feed me" or vader esch wolf howl

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                    Would you rather him hang his head like everyone else? At least he's somewhat still invested in the game
                    I'd rather see him getting into people's faces and waking them up from the slumber party they're having.

Comment

Wow pathetic can’t tackle anyone!

Comment

Fumble recovery. Here's the comeback............

lol

J

Comment

And now I'll accept a celebration.. haha

Comment

I think Troy is feed up and had all he can take as a former Cowboy. He is trying not to MF everyone over the air waves!

Comment

Getting hard too watch a lot of discontent looks on the sideline

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                I think Troy is feed up and had all he can take as a former Cowboy. He is trying not to MF everyone over the air waves!
                                lol. Was thinking the same. Can hear it in his voice.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X