Attic TV Antenna Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attic TV Antenna Recommendation

I finally cut the cord for good after +25 years of Dish.

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good antenna to mount inside an attic to get the best reception of over the air channels?

Thanks in advance!

I went with a good size You bolt on the outside of your house and point at the towers. I think it was only $79.

Comment

Yep, what I did. I have a metal roof, no antenna in attic

Comment

There is an online store that you can go onto their site, put in your address and it will tell you what antenna is the best and what direction to point it for each channel. Sorry, I don't remember the store's name.

Comment

I bought this on amazon. Going on 3 years and it works awesome. Works through metal roof just fine. $27

Tree New Bee Amplified HD Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Long Range with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation, UHF/VHF/FM Radio with Infrared Remote Control

Comment

Antennas Direct ClearStream 4 Max

Comment

It looks as if some of those above need to be “aimed” depending on the channel. Or, do you just mount them and go on down the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                It looks as if some of those above need to be “aimed” depending on the channel. Or, do you just mount them and go on down the road?
                The antenna towers for dfw are in cedar hill, so pointing in that direction covers everything. Not sure about houston. If you are far away these directional antennas are the best option. If your not so far away(<30 miles) any antenna will work.

Comment

Thanks, I looked it up and they are <10 miles away and all in one direction.

Comment

Working...
                  X