X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]980248[/ATTACH]

Go Tigers

Comment

Paul Finnebaum...( the SEC homer) predicted an LSU vs tOSU championship with....

wait for it........

the Buckeyes winning.....

Pointed to LSU 2 narrow victories as the difference

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Paul Finnebaum...( the SEC homer) predicted an LSU vs tOSU championship with....

wait for it........

Narrow?
        Last edited by lovemylegacy; 11-14-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          No rematches.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          This!

Comment

wait for it........

Y'all and Clemson will be well rested come playoff time with those grueling schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

clemson vs ohio state in a semifinal game would be fantastic...

clemson would probably wax that buckeye ***

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Narrow?
                Actually it's 3 by 3,5,7 points.

Comment

wait for it........

And his phone lines and Twitter immediately blew up, just as he intended.

But I do agree they (LSU/tOSU) are the two best right now, and the only way we will know which team is better is on the field. I also tend to believe that the game will happen to determine a NC.

Comment

Everybody sleeping on the defending champs.

They may surprise everyone....AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      SEC bias? Wasn’t the CFP Top 4 50% Big10 and 50% SEC the first week? It’s not the committee’s fault that #4 Pen State gets exposed by #17 Minnesota and #2 LSU beats #3 Bama.....5 and 6, Clemson and Georgia, naturally slide up. Are you upset Georgia moved up?? Are you saying LSU and Georgia are over rated and shouldn’t be there?
                      I'm saying Bama has played nobody except LSU and lost, and they are being ranked on "eye test". They should be ranked 8th or worse. Georgia has not played anyone either and lost to a terrible South Carolina team. What I'm really saying is the ranking are a crap shoot until the last 2 or 3 weeks. Everyones schedule has creampuffs and almost all schedules are back loaded. Wait until the teams really play meaningful games before ranking them.

Comment

I'd say they are all a crap shoot. Even the final one.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          I'm saying Bama has played nobody except LSU and lost, and they are being ranked on "eye test". They should be ranked 8th or worse. Georgia has not played anyone either and lost to a terrible South Carolina team. What I'm really saying is the ranking are a crap shoot until the last 2 or 3 weeks. Everyones schedule has creampuffs and almost all schedules are back loaded. Wait until the teams really play meaningful games before ranking them.
                          I can agree with you on the early part, but Georgia did beat a pretty good Florida team in a big time rivalry game and Notre Dame. This weekend against Auburn and next weekend against TAMU will make or break the Bulldogs.
                          Last edited by flatlander; 11-14-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Exactly. What is the point of playing a difficult schedule and why play tough ooc games when you can look "good" playing below average to average teams and get in on your name alone bc you pass the so called eye test. Take Alabama's name off of their jersey and insert Minnesota's and do you think they woule be #5 right now and would the talking heads be lobbying for Minnesota to make the playoffs? But bc Bama has Saban, top recruiting classes and has dominated for 10 years now we must assume they are deserving of a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Exactly. What is the point of playing a difficult schedule and why play tough ooc games when you can look "good" playing below average to average teams and get in on your name alone bc you pass the so called eye test. Take Alabama's name off of their jersey and insert Minnesota's and do you think they woule be #5 right now and would the talking heads be lobbying for Minnesota to make the playoffs? But bc Bama has Saban, top recruiting classes and has dominated for 10 years now we must assume they are deserving of a playoff spot.
                              Same can be said for Clemson

Notre Dame gets ranked high preseason every year for some reason

The fact is Alabama has been a dominate fixture in CFB for a while and it will be a while before their street cred alone doesn't keep them in the conversation. Do you think the teams that feel slighted right now (Minnesota, Baylor, maybe Oregon?) would beat Alabama right now if they played? I haven't watched Minnesota, but I have watched the other two and I think Alabama would roll them, so would Clemson, tOSU, LSU, etc.

And I'm not saying they deserve a playoff spot, they would need to win out and probably get some help, but with one loss to the #1 team in the country it's hard to count them out of the top 4 given their recent history.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                Same can be said for Clemson

Notre Dame gets ranked high preseason every year for some reason

The fact is Alabama has been a dominate fixture in CFB for a while and it will be a while before their street cred alone doesn't keep them in the conversation. Do you think the teams that feel slighted right now (Minnesota, Baylor, maybe Oregon?) would beat Alabama right now if they played? I haven't watched Minnesota, but I have watched the other two and I think Alabama would roll them, so would Clemson, tOSU, LSU, etc.

And I'm not saying they deserve a playoff spot, they would need to win out and probably get some help, but with one loss to the #1 team in the country it's hard to count them out of the top 4 given their recent history.
                                No rematches. They had their shot and lost. If they beat LSU then it's a tie. They would need a 3rd game to settle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X