CMA Awards- Let the whining begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    ***. Did Tricia ear wood have on. A Halloween zebra costume. Looks like she has been eating plenty of the Popeyes chicken sanmitches
    Poor thing...cant believe no one talked her out of that thing

Comment

Worried bout Willie. God bless Willie Nelson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Garth brooks sux. And he colors his goatee

Comment

At least Garth don't have to worry about anyone picking up Trica. They would break their backs.

Comment

Cant stand Garth Brooks, Blake Shelton, or Keith Urban just had to say it and get my post count up

Comment

Pink and Stapleton was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If I was Garth I would not have tongue kissed Trica I'd be afraid she would have eaten my tongue

Comment

It was a good show....and not a single word about politics....refreshing...

Yes money can buy you a hot chick.....because Luke Combs GF is smoking hot....

I dont like bro country, but that guy can sing pretty well...

Willie...well its almost getting embarrassing for him now...Kacey seemed to be telling him " dont worry about it" as she patted him on the back....
                  and BTW she is another one that is SMOKING HOT

Say what you will about Dolly....that woman has a lot of class in her...and more talent than anyone in that building last night

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Wife and I tuned in an enjoying. As you get older you just have to move with the flow.
                    Life is much easier to roll with the flow at times for sure and just enjoy life. Some things you can’t change anyhow. But this doesn’t mean you agree with all matters either. I use to be a news junkie and now as I age what a waist of time imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      We're seeing George Strait in Vegas next month and earlier tonight I looked up who was opening for him. I'd never heard of McBryde but I don't listen to the radio much. I showed the wife and she gave me a weird look. As long as she doesn't come into the crowd and put me in a headlock I'll call it a win.
                      We went back in August. Ashley was really good. I was expecting George to be just OK, but he sounded great.

I actually watched the majority of the show last night and enjoyed it. Not sure if I just missed them or if they were not on last night, but no Florida Georgia Line or Luke Bryan was a huge plus for me.

Comment

If I was Garth I would not have tongue kissed Trica I'd be afraid she would have eaten my tongue
                        I just spit my coffee all over my computer.

Comment

At least Garth don't have to worry about anyone picking up Trica. They would break their backs.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                            Pink and Stapleton was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Agreed. It and the Lady A / Halsey performance where the 2 that caught my attention from another room enough to stick my head in and see who was singing.

Comment

I would definitely still poke fun at Reba.

Comment

I didnt watch it but the comments havent disappointed this morning. Thanks yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X