No announcement yet.

Coffee! Regular, unleaded, flavored ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The older I get, the more I feel like i need a cup of coffee in the morning. I used to make it with sugar and cream but now just black. On the weekends, I'll put a packet of hot chocolate powder in my cup and run the KCup thing into it. WE usually have the HEB Texas Pecan, Donut Shop, San Antonio and Houston Blend.

Comment

Green mountain K-Cup Dark Magic - Dark Roast......cream and sugar.

Never could develop a taste for black coffee and the nasty coffee breath it gives you. Add cigarettes to that and it take me back to the 70s and 80s with my teachers talking to you and knocking you out with the *** breath.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
        Folgers breakfast blend, hot and black.
        This!!

Comment

Ruta Maya medium roast at costco and add some honey.

Comment

Black Rifle Coffee Co Silencer Smooth and Freedom Roast. A tad expensive, but much better than the slop I drink when I'm offshore.

Comment

Gevalia French Roast - black on most days of the week.

I like the Texas Pecan on the weekends to mix things up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                Cafe Ole Texas Pecan, San Antonio Blend and Houston Blend
                ^^^This. The Snickernut is pretty good too. We don't have an HEB up here so we have to import it. meaning the boys have to bring it to us when they come to town.

My brother does the bullet coffee (add emulsified butter) as part of Keto. We have started doing this sometimes with a bit of coconut oil added. I thought I would try it once and never again. Turned out, it's pretty good. Just too much work for me. Just give me a cup of black coffee.

Comment

Community Select, Dark Roast, nothing added I drink at least 2 pots a day, more when it's cold like it is right now. And while hunting it is 3+ pots...and I gave up worrying about whether or not peeing outside the blind bothers deer thankfully I've never seen evidence that they give a darn

Comment

Any kind of medium roast/columbian blend. Black and hot!

Comment

Folgers Classic run thru a percolator with a dash of salt thrown on top of the grounds.

Comment

I'm a black coffee, fully caffeinated, no cream, no sugar, no additives kinda guy... 2-4 cups every morning. My wife started buying some HEB brand flavored coffee for the Keurig for me to try and it now is my favorite.

Texas Pecan
                        Houston Blend
                        Taste of San Antonio

Comment

Coffee dark black for me. One cup and I'm good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            HEB Texas Pecan
                            x2 and HEB San Antonio

Comment

I'll be the odd one and say Pinon coffee. Just straight, nothing in it. Only one cup a morning, but not every day. Normally 2-3 days a week, maybe more when it is cold.

Comment

HEB Donut House with hazelnut or french vanilla cream. Straight black coffee gives me bad breath, cream helps that.
                                Afternoons have a cold condensed coffee with almond milk on ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X