Looking for 2 replacement elk hunters in SW CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 2 replacement elk hunters in SW CO

I'm doing this to help out the outfitter that we had booked with fill a couple spots. No tire kickers please. If your ready to commit, pm me your number and I'll call you on the telephone. Here are a few specifics:

This is a draw hunt now that CO has changed from OTC in the SW. After talking with CoF&G folks, our outfitter told us that we have a 99% chance of drawing ( That's his impression from the meetings he's had with them )

Hunt dates are Sept 2 - Sept 6 2020.
    7000 ac private land. You'll be the first hunters on the property. He said they have real good success during the first week of archery season there.

You'll have the option of public land too if needed.

2-1 guided hunt, meals and cabin provided. Just bring your gear and adult drinks.

Total hunt is $4500 + licences. $ 2K due at booking, the remainder is due when you show up.

You can also hunt deer and bear for no charge. Just buy the license. ( Deer is draw, but almost 100% ) Bear is OTC

Myself, JKbow, Chew and Bullydog had committed to this hunt. A couple had to drop out because life got in the way, and other dropped out because they wanted a 100% guaranteed tag. Thanks CoP&W!

Anywho...shoot me a PM with your number if you want to talk.

Might be interested for 2. Question is this. If we are the 1% that are not drawn, do we get our initial $2k back? If so, I will be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
      Might be interested for 2. Question is this. If we are the 1% that are not drawn, do we get our initial $2k back? If so, I will be in touch.
      Absolutely, he refunds your deposit.....or outfitter can keep it and book you for the next year. Your choice.

Comment

Name of Outfitter?

Comment

Is this a archery hunt only?

It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Is this a archery hunt only?

It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.
            Yes.....it's a mans hunt

Comment

Have you used this outfitter before?

I've been doing DIY with my buddy in unit 33 (NW CO) the past 3 years and we've been toying with the idea of an outfitter.

Comment

Also what unit is the hunt in?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                  Have you used this outfitter before?

I've been doing DIY with my buddy in unit 33 (NW CO) the past 3 years and we've been toying with the idea of an outfitter.
                  No. But after several months of research and talking to different outfitters, we liked what we hears for these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                    Also what unit is the hunt in?
                    I believe it's 71/711

Comment

Up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Outfitter?

Comment

Any possibility of being able to adjust for 3 persons (i realize price goes up)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                              Outfitter?
                              Shoot me a pm with your number, I'll give ya a shout.

Comment

Working...
                              X