This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Ol Fred said La Tech was a far superior program and then listed hundreds of D2/group of 5 wins as proof.

Lol i said they were comparable internet says it’s true too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm really just messing with you.....but after Rhule had BU in the top 10 and one win away from the playoff discussion and was hired by the NFL, that Baylor had finally decided to move up to big boy football by hiring the LSU D coordinator that has never been a HC. You probably didn't realize the LSU "just won a national title" arrogance. LOL.

All good. Just a funnin.

Lol i said kudos to them for continuing to pursue top candidates and keeping par with keeping their name in the ring with the big boys, instead of folding back into the old days....

Don’t let all these LSU loses get to ya [emoji3526]

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        I’m not sure the Aranda hire has as high a ceiling as Rhule had/was capable of, but he certainly has put together a very impressive, welll rounded staff. Not the best “recruiting” staff, but a quality X and Os staff IMO. I think we learned quite a bit about Baylor during these past 2 coaching searches: Mack Rhodes and the Regents are capable of doing quality searches for big names and then paying big money to fill out a staff. It’s been nice to see, as a Baylor grad, that we are committed to pumping money into the program. Hopefully this next decade is as good as the previous one. If we win 10 or more games 5 times next decade, like we did in this past one, I’ll be pleasantly surprised/thrilled!
        Realignment is coming. BU will spend whatever it takes to not get left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          Yep. Odds are Baylor is getting left behind.

Comment

I'm really just messing with you.....but after Rhule had BU in the top 10 and one win away from the playoff discussion and was hired by the NFL, that Baylor had finally decided to move up to big boy football by hiring the LSU D coordinator that has never been a HC. You probably didn't realize the LSU "just won a national title" arrogance. LOL.

All good. Just a funnin.
            Rhule is a really good coach no doubt but that top 10 ranking was driven in part by a soft schedule correct? What was Rhule against top 25 opponents during his time at Baylor? 0-11? I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Correct!

Comment

interesting nugget .... There are 6 active CFB HC’s that have won a National Championship; 5 have coached at LSU

Mack
                Saban
                Jimbo
                Les
                Orgeron

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Rhule is a really good coach no doubt but that top 10 ranking was driven in part by a soft schedule correct? What was Rhule against top 25 opponents during his time at Baylor? 0-11? I'll hang up and listen.
                  Keep in mind the same theory will apply to Aggy next year.

The NFL came calling. They did not come for Riley or Fisher....or Herman.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Lol i said they were comparable internet says it’s true too

But they're not. Lol.

One is FBS power 5.

The other is not or has never been.

Comment

But they're not. Lol.

One is FBS power 5.

The other is not or has never been.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        interesting nugget .... There are 6 active CFB HC’s that have won a National Championship; 5 have coached at LSU

Mack

Saban

Jimbo

Les

Orgeron

Dabo?

Comment

Wild ride for that RB room over in the Sliver of East Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keep in mind the same theory will apply to Aggy next year.

The NFL came calling. They did not come for Riley or Fisher....or Herman.

Agreed. No excuses. Time to beat some teams we don't normally beat. It's year 3. Backsliding like Herman did in year 3 will be unacceptable to this ticket holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Wild ride for that RB room over in the Sliver of East Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Indeed it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                We all know the NCAA is a joke, but there is some rumor mill smoke swirling above Bama? Good ol offseason.
                                I don't know but will try to find out if you tell me what it's about.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Mack
                                Saban
                                Jimbo
                                Les
                                Orgeron
                                I don't guess they will run off Orgeron like they did the other two HC on that list.

I bet I get a lot of avatar challenges that have not been around the last few years.
                                For a limited time I am going to offer the WWL BIG TALKER's CLUB SPECIAL,
                                The one week per point special is available to anyone who wants it. There is plenty of room to belly up to the bar boys. Don't be shy, get your name on the list early. This is normally reserved only for a select few who have the guts to accept it. Come on girls

Comment

Working...
                                X