No announcement yet.

Disney plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife signed us up last night as soon as i got home from work. I don't think she even asked me...

Comment

What is it?

Comment

Can someone educate me on how it works? I don't have home wifi. I currently have Amazon Prime Video that I watch on tv through my Iphone and a HDMI cable. I also have Direct TV. Can I do the same with Disney +?

Comment

Its going to be like Netflix. On demand disney licensed movies and shows. 6.99 a month

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I signed up a couple months back when they had that thing going where you prepay the first three years and it works out to a couple bucks a month or something. Haven’t used it yet though.

Comment

I was never smart enough to figure out Netflix, guess you gotta have good internet service to huh? I do good to get TV and direct turned on LOL

Comment

Does it come with local channels and Fox News like Hulu Plus did?

Comment

Yep, if you have a Verizon unlimited plan you get it free for a year.

Watched The Mandalorian last night, they knocked it out of the park!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Does it come with local channels and Fox News like Hulu Plus did?
                    No. It's not designed to take over your Hulu/netflix/whatever. It's priced $6.99 to be seen as an add-on service and not a stand alone streaming site.

Comment

Originally posted by jonezy00 View Post
                      Cancelled Hulu this morning, signed up for Disney. I get Disney, Hulu and ESPN+ for essentially the same price.
                      I saw that... if it's the same, why wouldnt everyone switch? I would like to have espn for some football games, spare me the talk show though.. ha

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                        I got it for my daughters 16th birthday. They had a deal few months back 3 years for 72 bucks. She is happy
                        Dang I would have jumped on that deal. My sister signed up and they really like it.

Comment

If you have hulu live it wouldnt be worth it to cancel and go to Disney +. Just add Disney +, hulu already gives new two Disney channels and nat geo I believe. Might be good just for all the movies though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Can someone educate me on how it works? I don't have home wifi. I currently have Amazon Prime Video that I watch on tv through my Iphone and a HDMI cable. I also have Direct TV. Can I do the same with Disney +?

Great question. Hopefully someone can answer it

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              No. It's not designed to take over your Hulu/netflix/whatever. It's priced $6.99 to be seen as an add-on service and not a stand alone streaming site.
                              Thanks for the info.

I have antenna and a couple of streaming options already that I really don’t use. Between westerns on TV, a stack of DVD’s, and a library of books I’m pretty satisfied.

I’m one of those that believes most of the good movies have already been made and the best music has already been played.

Comment

We signed up today. Had some issues installing and registering due to having to use a VPN. Finally got it working and so far so good. Darkwing Duck has been my jam today.

Comment

Working...
                                X