No announcement yet.

Still 3’ high at 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trans I will pm you my number. Call me tomorrow.

After talking to Swarovski I might have my elevation problem figured out. I should have 2xx clicks of elevation with my zero stop dial not engaged. I was able to get my cross hairs centered doing the mirror test this evening.

Comment

I never heard of this so I did a little searching

“once you set your zero (say at 100 yards), you:

take the turret cap off
      loosen 4 set screws and slide the stop until it touches
      tighten set screws
      put cap back on.

now your zero is as far down as it will go. if you dial up whether is 5 or 65 minutes, without looking, you can just turn your turret down until it stops and it will return to your zero.

I am sure no one else has done this, but on occasion i will get my gun ready to go shooting and I notice that it is dialed up. (was it one revolution, or three?) with the zero stop, just turn down until it stops and you are good to go”

Comment

Those Seekins rings should be sold in serialized sets. You should be able to check that quickly.

Comment

I just got back from the range. I was able to get my rifle zeroed in no problem. APR did not boresight the rifle. I did it by hand in my backyard last night at 25 yards and it wasn’t even close.

Gun shot well and printed tiny groups with Nosler factory fodder.

Comment

God Bless a fixed six

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
              I just got back from the range. I was able to get my rifle zeroed in no problem. APR did not boresight the rifle. I did it by hand in my backyard last night at 25 yards and it wasn’t even close.

Gun shot well and printed tiny groups with Nosler factory fodder.
              you never know ... good thing you checked it. 25 yds, or less if its still not hitting, is always a good place to start.

Comment

Working...
              X