Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
    I have BCBS as well and after being on the pellets for almost 3 years now....with them the whole time....they denied my last claim. They said they will cover the pellets but not the procedure to insert them.....how ridiculous is that????? I am now doing self injections and using a pharmacy through my Dr, I get 3 months worth of testosterone and all the syringes that I need for $72 without even using my insurance.
    Walgreens just said mine was going to be $56 for the Rx without insurance. I am going to go ahead and do this the first time and hope those devils at BCBS finally decide to cover this prescription for me. Dam I hate these insurance companies.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      Walgreens just said mine was going to be $56 for the Rx without insurance. I am going to go ahead and do this the first time and hope those devils at BCBS finally decide to cover this prescription for me. Dam I hate these insurance companies.

You using goodrx.com. If not you should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        You using goodrx.com. If not you should be.

Exactly, have Walgreens price match good rx and save even more money.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s goodrx’s local testosterone prices. Significantly cheaper thank retail.

Comment

Anyone know of a good reputable Dr, or clinic in the DFW area? There's tons of advertisements on the radio, but would really like a recommendation.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
              Anyone know of a good reputable Dr, or clinic in the DFW area? There's tons of advertisements on the radio, but would really like a recommendation.
              Thanks

I use texas center for urology. Dr young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been on the pellets for 3 years and have had nothing but good effects from it. Insurance doesn't cover it so its $750 out of pocket every 6 months but its worth it for the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                  I've been on the pellets for 3 years and have had nothing but good effects from it. Insurance doesn't cover it so its $750 out of pocket every 6 months but its worth it for the benefits.
                  Give yourself the weekly shots under your doctor's care and save yourself a new bow or rifle a year brother.

Comment

I see everyone posting their total testosterone numbers. Do you also get tested for free testosterone? I have read that your free testosterone number is more telling than your total testosterone number on whether or not you need TT. Do any of you know your free T level?

Comment

Anyone have recommendations for a good doc in SA?

Comment

On week 3 of doing self injections and the last two I've bled like crazy after pulling out the syringe. Doing injection in my thigh, guess I'm just hitting a blood vessel? Anyone else have this happen? Makes me wonder if all the meds are coming right back out with the blood.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                          Give yourself the weekly shots under your doctor's care and save yourself a new bow or rifle a year brother.

With the pellets i don't have the ups and downs of weekly shots. And I'm blessed enough to afford a new bow and rifle a year anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
                            Anyone have recommendations for a good doc in SA?
                            Dr. John Case, San Antonio Urology. His PA Emily White is pretty good too. You will get the right treatment with him.

Comment

Same here. I pin 2x a week and every once in a while I will get a knot/sore spot. I've learned that after I pin, I will rub the spot for a minute or so. It seems to help...

Comment

Anyone have any experience with Testoerone Centers of Texas? Thinking about visiting the Lewisville clinic... I found them through my insurance carrier's website

Comment

Working...
                                X