No announcement yet.

Covid 19 and the TBH community . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody I'm aware of...still think my crew had the mild version right before nanza but were never tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      2 family members had it. Well, one is an in-law. Both over it and doing fine. The only symptoms the in-law had was loss of sense of smell. No fever or cough or anything else.
      We’re they both tested and confirmed? I don’t think I’d get tested if I lost my sense of smell with no other symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
        We’re they both tested and confirmed? I don’t think I’d get tested if I lost my sense of smell with no other symptoms.
        I would expect that this thread is only for people that have a confirmed positive test.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          I would expect that this thread is only for people that have a confirmed positive test.
          I agree with you, just surprised that someone would get tested with no other symptoms other than can’t smell. I dunno, that’s why I asked.

Comment

Got one recovering in ICU in New Orleans

Comment

Niece's husbands brother in Temple just diagnosed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Wow that’s weird.
                It's actually not unusual. The media just doesn't give any air time to all the cases that don't put somebody in a hospital. The vast majority of cases are not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
                  I agree with you, just surprised that someone would get tested with no other symptoms other than can’t smell. I dunno, that’s why I asked.
                  Person is a PA, so had to get tested to make sure.

Comment

Person is a PA, so had to get tested to make sure.
                    Gotcha, thanks for answering.

Comment

It's actually not unusual. The media just doesn't give any air time to all the cases that don't put somebody in a hospital. The vast majority of cases are not that bad.
                      So true. Read where one guy was just tired

Comment

I have no sense of smell but it's because of the blood pressure meds my dr. put me on.

On another note, my friend of 47 years, Tom, has it. I called to check on him yesterday and family had to take him to the hospital. Called to day and they had moved him to a room with a lot of equipment and had him hooked up to more stuff. He didn't sound too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                          I have no sense of smell but it's because of the blood pressure meds my dr. put me on.

On another note, my friend of 47 years, Tom, has it. I called to check on him yesterday and family had to take him to the hospital. Called to day and they had moved him to a room with a lot of equipment and had him hooked up to more stuff. He didn't sound too good.
                          Hydroxychloroquine, Z-pack, and zinc.... That combination of stuff is working wonders for people who have bad cases of it. If I were Tom, I'd be asking my doc for it.

Reports from all over the world are that patients get dramatically better within 2-12 hours of the first dose. It worked like that for my daughter 3 weeks ago when she had it.

Prayers up for Tom!

Comment

Not a one. Large family, large work family, large customer network. Not a one.

Comment

Are theses with symptoms like lack of smell and tiredness contagious? Or do we even know this yet ?

Comment

I have a cousin who is HPD. He contracted at work and spread to his wife and kids. All doing okay so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X