No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now you need a couple creosote telephone poles and some rail road ties to make that bridge over the river Kwai. (don't forget the bagpipes CD)

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      January must have been a good quota month in cold case

Workin that OT!

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
        now you need a couple creosote telephone poles and some rail road ties to make that bridge over the river Kwai. (don't forget the bagpipes CD)

I've given up. Just driving over a shallow crossing that has a load of rock dumped in it!

Comment

Had a few good weekends in the row. Rained a bit but had some good times. Played with the tractor, got mamma a bigger garden area cleaned up. Got a hog trap set out. Fixed some washed out roads with the box blade and FEL. Built some good fires and had some nice guests out Saturday (my daughter's friend's parents). Trying to put a new carb, gaskets, brakes on golf cart. Some of the parts didn't ship so it'll be another week on that. Here's some trail cam pics and family pics.

Buck dropped his horns already:

Moving a big deck out of the woods up to the camp. ChewJr gave me a hand.

Living the dream! Thank you Lord!

Comment

Dang. Those pics are life size!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Dang. Those pics are life size!
              But still great to look at. And be proud about. Thanks for posting Bobby. Place is looking great!

Guess that pig is gonna run free for awhile longer? Till he gets used to going in that jail cell for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                But still great to look at. And be proud about. Thanks for posting Bobby. Place is looking great!

Guess that pig is gonna run free for awhile longer? Till he gets used to going in that jail cell for dinner?
                I think he's too smart to go to jail. Soured corn inside and out. He avoids it. =)

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Finally some doe and buck pics!, that one doe up top is a pig.

Looking great!

I still have that tote available if'n you want to put it to use.

Comment

Where were all those bucks during season?

Looking good!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          Finally some doe and buck pics!, that one doe up top is a pig.

Looking great!

I still have that tote available if'n you want to put it to use.
                          Dude looks like a lady......he dropped his horns already.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Dude looks like a lady......he dropped his horns already.

Well duh, too late in the shift to figure that one out I guess.

Comment

Just found this and finished reading all 10 pages...you sure did a lot of work in a relatively short time! Nice piece of property and you sure do have it looking good.

One thing though. You returned a mower and got a Cub Cadet but now there's a John Deere in the picture. Did I miss the demise of the Cub?

Congratulations on a sweet place that you'll enjoy for a life time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

One thing though. You returned a mower and got a Cub Cadet but now there's a John Deere in the picture. Did I miss the demise of the Cub?

I never even got the Cub Cadet off the trailer! =)

Was bringing it home and a friend that owns a lawn mower repair shop in Livingston told me to take it back....he makes a lot of money off of cub cadet repairs. =)

The JD has been great.

Comment

Working...
                                X