Walleye cheaters busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    I saw a video saying these two have won over $300k in tournaments.

I think that was just last year's winnings on this tournament alone, Heck of it is without the weights they would of been in the money but got greedy.

Comment

Getting ready for the next tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
        Why would you ask such a naive question? Of course there would be some sort of charges levied if someone attempted to rape your daughter. Those charges would be brought forward by the prosecutor not the police

You do understand that no charges have been brought against the fishermen yet? Well maybe not. And you do understand their are charges for attempted crimes such as Larceny and attempted larceny, right? Well maybe not. Or murder and attempted murder or here is an easy one for you, rape or attempted rape.

Now why are you following and going after me verbally? I didn't stick up for these guys but folks on here throw things out that don't apply. Like you bringing up rape. This case (so your are not confused, the walleye case) is about a larceny or attempted larceny plus maybe an attached charge.

Robbery or attempted robbery is an action of taking property unlawfully by force or threat of force. These two did none of that. They loaded fish with weights to try and win funds.

Now how is this me being on the fringe?
        I think you just proved it with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Delicious! Only freshwater fish I would trade crappie fillets for!!
          Might catch lead poisoning. I'll stick to crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Way too much time invested on Walleye fishing! What is a walleye anyway?
            Lol, Walleye is one of the best Freshwater fish I’ve ever eaten. The funny thing is, the most profitable and highest marketed fishing tournaments in the country are for a “Ditch Pickle” that tastes like Shiite, compared to most any other freshwater species.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
              Where was his partner? At least that guy took it on the chin, lol he was to shocked to do anything. His partner was gone, but supposedly they won a boat on a previous tournament and a lot of money. Read it was a 3rd Degree Felony.

His partner got the **** outta of there before getting a beat down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                I think they needed the 28+ lbs for angle of the year standings.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

They were already in first place for team of the year. It was a 2 day tournament. They were behind after the first day and needed the 28+ to win the tournament. The announcer said the 2nd place team needed to jump them by 5-6 spots to overtake them.

Comment

“I expect to win”.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Delicious! Only freshwater fish I would trade crappie fillets for!!
                    That's the truth

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

Prayers sent for the (2) men and their families…

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          Lol, Walleye is one of the best Freshwater fish I’ve ever eaten. The funny thing is, the most profitable and highest marketed fishing tournaments in the country are for a “Ditch Pickle” that tastes like Shiite, compared to most any other freshwater species.
                          I know some of them there yankee’s and they’ve said it wasn’t very good table fare .

Comment

I’m aghast!!!! Never fishing again

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                              https://youtu.be/Zyl9o9y2l-s
                              I’m aghast!!!! Never fishing again
                              I don't think fishing is going to miss that guy. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                My opinion growing up fishing up north, it's perch, bluegill, and walleye, in that order. All of them are awesome though. and regardless, I'd crush all of them at the friday night fish fry.

Comment

Working...
                                X