X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics! Congratulations on some great trophies

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
      I see you had Joffels for breakfast last pic. I LOVE Joffels!
      Never heard of it, but it was absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Wow great live hunt. Congrats on the trophies!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
          This trip will blunt the impact of those Pending 2nd Draws. Good luck!
          I just saw this....I am sorry I didn't respond sooner! I am still traumatized by what the Texas draw hunts have done to me....now for the last bite.....I will likely draw Gemsbok this year!

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Man what an adventure! Congratulations on a fine zebra,, they are truly tough animals. My nephew shot one high in the shoulder and it jumped up and ran off as they approached it. They had to track it a little over 12 miles to get it put down. My first trip I took my daughter to Africa for her high school graduation gift. I really wasn’t that excited about the hunting, I just thought it would be something for us to do together. Now I couldn’t imagine myself not going back. Enjoy the rest of your trip, and safe travels home.

Comment

So I have shared pictures of this Safari Compound with so many friends and a few TBHr's privately, but realized that I hadn't shared it on here. This is definitely a jam-up operation and the grounds are a perfect as the service we have received.

Our safari cost much less than what most people think one would cost. It wasn't cheap and is definitely our most expensive vacation so far.

I would be glad to talk numbers if anyone is interested, just dont want to put it out here for everyone. I'd challenge you guys to make the trip if think it is ever in your future, we only live once after all.

That being said....here are the pics of the place.

Comment

Congrats Jon. As for the Zebra, that sounds about right. Everyone seems to think they are just a horse. B.S. those dang things are prey and they know it. Some of the wariest animals out there. Especially trying to get one with a bow. Took me 3 trips to finally get one with my bow. Definitely not a horse, no more than than a Cape buffalo is a cow. Well done.

Comment

Incredible thread. Congrats

Comment

This is great....Congrats on the beautiful animals!!!

Comment

So.....the watching the sun go down ended up being an amazing production on the side of the mountain.

Our PH showed my wife and I an amazing time. He is quite the romantic. We started up the mountain, pretty steep county if I do say so myself. The little Hi-Lux was spinning and chunking a few rocks as we went.

The scenery was breathtaking. We were enjoying the sights while PC put together a beautiful spread and put on some soft country music. He asked us to take pictures a few times and we gladly obliged.

Really feeling the beauty of this continent. The smells the dust. I can't wait to plan our next trip.

This has been an amazing trip and I am genuinely sad for it be over. I have never had a vacation that I was so sad to leave.

Comment

Most beautiful sunsets in the world IMHO.

And as far as Zebra, it took me 3 days to finally connect on one. Red Hartebeest was another one that took me 5 different stalks before I got one.

Congratulations on a great trip and trophies!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Red Hartebeest is my current nemesis........well, also Leopard (ouch)! Had a Top 3 red hartebeest at 7 yards and could not get an arrow released...........arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

Epic trip! Really appreciate the right ups and pixels. Congrats on stacking up the animals and the memories!

Comment

Outstanding, congrats.

Comment

Dinner tonight!

Hippo Steaks, cornbread, rice, eland stew and Cole slaw.

And gentlemen, meet the green ambulance cocktail.....cream soda and vodka. Apparently cream soda in south Africa is green like this and has a slight ginger taste. Fantastic drink. Also supposed to be the world's best hangover cure.

Comment

Working...
                                X