Spring, TX traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring, TX traffic

How is the normal southbound 45 traffic in Spring at 8:30 AM during the week?

About as bad as south bound 35 to Dallas. Major city at rush hour, could be 30 mins, could be hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
      How is the normal southbound 45 traffic in Spring at 8:30 AM during the week?
      At 830 am it shouldn't be bad unless there's an accident. At 530 to 630, a totally different story lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        At 830 am it shouldn't be bad unless there's an accident. At 530 to 630, a totally different story lol
        Even 830, with 1960 exit closed, it’s always stopped there at cypress wood.

Comment

I was afraid of that, I’ve only been down there once in my life and it was in the middle of the day and it wasn’t too bad. Just wasn’t sure how far north the traffic started to get bad.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            Even 830, with 1960 exit closed, it’s always stopped there at cypress wood.
            Cypress wood is where I need to exit and turn north on the northbound service road. That exit open?

Comment

Gets bad in the woodlands

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                Cypress wood is where I need to exit and turn north on the northbound service road. That exit open?
                Yes, Cypresswood/Louetta exit is open. It starts backing down about that exit.

Comment

College Station is growing faster than its infrastructure I believe. It was congested even before the students came back.

Comment

Chances are you're better off getting wherever you're going an hour or more early and having breakfast.

Well worth the sanity

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X