Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    I added some storage to mine too. A Roam Adventure Co 95L box. This thing is air and water tight, with two gas struts on the lid. Super nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you’re turning that Toyota in to mobil vacation home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
      Just be careful not to put too much weight in them. The box can crack at the bracket mount if they’re overloaded.

Mine is so full it bulges at the side and you have to press it together to close and it ain't cracked

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Mine is so full it bulges at the side and you have to press it together to close and it ain't cracked

These were older boxes (like 5 years ago). They may have improved on them since then.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
          These were older boxes (like 5 years ago). They may have improved on them since then.

Bought in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
            Added a swing box for a little storage in the bed

Should be enough room for a few basic tools, jumper cables, tow strap, flash light and some ratchet straps. Doesn’t affect the bed cover at all still swings out.

What brand is your swing box?

Comment

It’s actually a knockoff “G box” from eBay... my buddy has both the original swing box and this on his Chevy only difference is the swing box faded a little after 2 years. And the price.

Comment

Almost finished with mine. Line x on whole vehicle. Need to build the predator rack next.

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                  Almost finished with mine. Line x on whole vehicle. Need to build the predator rack next.
                  Nice! I'm loving the Kevlar liner on my Yukon! Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                    How much was the whole truck? Where did you get it done? I’ve thought about getting mine done.

Looks great by the way.

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                        How much was the whole truck? Where did you get it done? I’ve thought about getting mine done.

Looks great by the way.

Took it to Blackjack Speed Shop. Talk to Glen.

Comment

I juuust about have the wife convinced on a new Taco. Really wanted the Tundra for the extra room and power but this will be my daily driver and small hauler without the added fuel bill. I have the F250 for the gooseneck and tractor hauling.

Will more than likely settle on SR5. Any major differences between the trim models? Toyota isn’t really known for creature comforts, so i was curious about where the extra cost is going besides maybe suspension on the TRD.

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                            Dude you’re turning that Toyota in to mobil vacation home!!!

Haha, when it’s 4 people, we have to bring a lot of stuff. Prepping for Big Bend next month[emoji1377]

Comment

Just installed a set of sumo springs in the rear. This is to help with all the weight I have in and on top of my bed. It replaces the bump stops.

Rear SumoSprings are a maintenance-free suspension enhancement built to create a better journey. Handmade from micro-cellular polyurethane, they are designed to reduce rear-end sag and increase load carrying ability while decreasing vibration, stabilizing sway, and…

Comment

Can't buy a 4x4 Tacoma now...Just none out there. The ones you see on dealership websites are sold before they post them. I'm told almost everyone coming in next month is already spoken for and deposit put down.

That's about my luck..Actually trying to buy one and spend money for once. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X