Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

So very sorry for your and your family’s loss. Prayers for Peace and Comfort.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, you and your family have my heartfelt condolences

Rest In Peace Sir

Comment

He did good and you will get better!! Prayers for your Dad, you and your family!!

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Condolences & prayes for you & your family

Comment

I lost my mom in Sept of 2016, my dad 10 months later. To say it was a tough time in my life is an understatement. But I realized they left me with everything I needed, love, compassion, understanding, empathy, and the ability to forgive. There’s not a day that goes by I don’t think of them. I’m just over joyed and blessed to be their son. May your dad rest easy and smile upon you brother.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Sir. Sounds like you had a great relationship with him. That will help you start to recover from your loss. Just know that he is there in sprit and continues to guide you. God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Losing Dad was a tough one. Mom even tougher! But rest assured you can still talk to him every day. In time you will see and feel little things that let you know he is still with you. RIP good sir!!

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I think of the good times with mine and smile.
                          Last edited by MnM; 01-24-2021, 09:38 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, prayers of comfort to you and your family.

Comment

Condolences on your loss, prayers for you and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X