Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber Guyger

Two question

1. What do you think the outcome will be?

2. What do you you thing it should be?

I’m gonna say not guilty on both since I don’t think she was charged correctly

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

She would have been convicted of manslaughter but the necessities for murder aren’t there.

Not guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
        She would have been convicted of manslaughter but the necessities for murder aren’t there.

Not guilty.
        The jury had the choice to comeback with guilty of manslaughter, not sure how that works because it seems like it’s almost a double jeopardy. Pick one thing to charge and stick with it..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
          The jury had the choice to comeback with guilty of manslaughter, not sure how that works because it seems like it’s almost a double jeopardy. Pick one thing to charge and stick with it..
          Oh, then I think she’ll be found guilty of manslaughter.

Comment

Murder ..not guilty
            Manslaughter...guilty
            Sexting...guilty
            Idiot....guilty

Comment

If any guilty is returned, expect an immediate appeal. A lot of good appellate records.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't matter, 1 person's life has been taken, and the other ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It doesn't matter, 1 person's life has been taken, and the other ruined.
                  True..

Comment

Manslaughter and the rioters will trash Dallas Texas

Comment

I am sure a not guilty verdict will cause some police cars to get turned over and set on fire. I hope I am wrong. I think they can reach a culpability of knowingly. Cops are taught to be accountable for each bullet they fire. At any rate a horrible tragedy and lots of ruined lives all the way around.

Comment

I’m interested to see if the “mistake of fact” argument made by the defense has resonated with the jury. A comparison (albeit an imperfect comparison) would be if a kid comes home from college to surprise his parents, comes in unannounced in the middle of the night and his dad shoots him thinking he is an intruder. Is the dad a murderer? I certainly understand the compulsion to “make someone pay” for the death of an innocent man who was just chilling in his own house but legally I don’t think it is as simple as the prosecution is portraying it

Comment

Weird deal. I haven't paid too much attention, but was she ever drug tested/blood tested?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Weird deal. I haven't paid too much attention, but was she ever drug tested/blood tested?
                            Probably so.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hope I'm off when they announce it. I don't think she has a chance. Jurors prolly worrying more about the aftermath than the law....

Comment

Working...
                              X