No announcement yet.

Buying used bows online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve bought a couple off of AT, never had an issue.

Comment

I've probably purchased a couple of hundred bows sight unseen. The number of bows with issues is in the low single digits, percentage wise. Like maybe one to two percent. Some problems aren't really obvious. I actually sold a bow with a crack in the riser. The buyer brought it to my attention and we settled up. If you are talking about compound bows, remember that they are just a conglomeration of parts, and parts can be replaced. I did see the thread where the bow was a piece of junk. Anyone that would call that a bow "good condition" is misrepresenting the condition. There are remedies for fraudulent sales on Ebay so the buyer can get a refund. Do your home work and ask for lots of clear pictures. If the seller can't or won't send pictures that you can work with, then move on.

Comment

I’ve bought a few and never had issues. I just bought a brand new obsession hashtag for my son and it is the best deal I ever got. $215 shipped to my house. Still has tags on it and was never shot!! That is going to be his Christmas present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every bow I’ve bought has been used off AT. Never an issue. Just recently upgraded to a prime logic ct5 a couple months ago. Bow was a 2019 model and had a new set of custom strings, a set of replacement strings, and an upgraded string stop for $475 shipped. The shops that I looked at for that model of bow were asking $900+ for the same bow minus the upgraded strings and string stop. I’ll take a chance for nearly 50% discount.

Comment

I would not online, just too many risks. Even when buying a used one face-to-face, which I have done, prefer to inspect ultra close and then shoot it some.

Comment

Purchase from Ebay multiple times, Never had any issues with any of my Mathews Bows.

Comment

I've bought bows off of AT. Just get in touch with the seller and always bought from guys that have a good track record.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Use PayPal and protect yourself. This is the best time of year to buy a used bow with the market being flooded with last years models.

Comment

Working...
                  X