No announcement yet.

Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2 blade disposable razor will remove cactus thorns out of your skin, clothes and boots.

Just lightly drag it with the grain / hair direction and it will pull them out. Don't try to shave them off in the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
      Women’s panties and fingernail polish can both be taken off with a little alcohol.
      A truer truth has yet to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        When you cook your bacon wrapped dove for a crowd, straighten out a metal coat hanger, then bend it in 1/2 into a long "U". Stab your dove wraps on down each side, then twist the ends of the coat hanger together together. Now you can turn all 30 of your dubs at once with a pair of leather gloves, and you don't have toothpicks catching on fire.
        A fish basket (made for the grill) works great too.

Comment

lemongrass tea daily to lower high blood pressure

Comment

I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

I've never had the courage to admit that before. Feels great.

Comment

when your around yellow jackets hold your breath.

Comment

if you are low on corn just mix in some pea gravel.

Comment

Dominant alpha dog problems in your house?

Fornicate it until it urinates.

Comment

Hold you breath and stick you finger in an ant pile. They will not sting you...........

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

....this is great....

Comment

Wait till your wife goes to bed then bring her some water and an aspirin. If she says “I don’t have a headache “, you say “Gotcha”! This is good for one shot only so save it till your in dire need of nookie!

Comment

If you can’t cook at the beach without getting sand in your food then only chew halfway down and double the amount of chews..you won’t feel the gritty crunch of sand. Or just learn to not get sand in your food.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Holy #!@* mind blown!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Starting a life hack thread. Please post up your best life hacks. Doesn't have to be hunting related. Can cover any topic. Let's spread the knowledge of the green screen! Some of you may still prove to be useful!

I'll start with the first one:

Rule of 9 Finger Trick:
                              To do 9 times "X", use your two hands for an easy trick. Hold up 10 fingers, then lower the finger corresponding to the number you are multiplying by 9. The answer will be the the number on the left side of your lowered finger plus the number on the right side of you lowered finger.

Example: 9 times 4. Hold up 10 fingers, you count left to right, then lower the 4th finger. This leaves 3 fingers to the left of the lowered finger and 6 fingers to the right = 36.
                              The number to the left of 4 is 3. The number to the right of 4 is 5.

My life hack is this....

Learn how to multiply on the fly so you don't have to drop whatever you're doing and try to figure out some finger counting deal that doesn't work anyway.

Just messin' with ya, man!

Comment

Actually, here's how you can make the finger trick work when you're multiplying by 9.....

Hold up 10 fingers, then lower the finger corresponding to the number you are multiplying by 9. The first digit in the answer is the number to the left of the lowered finger. The 2nd digit is 9 minus the first digit.

Of course, you have to know how to subtract, but it'll work.

Comment

Working...
                                X