Austin area tile/granite references

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin area tile/granite references

We're doing a remodel of the bathrooms and kitchen, and would love to find a good reference for the tile and granite. Approximately 110 sqft of stone and maybe 500 sqft of tile, including the master shower (already prepped and ready to lay). Located in Liberty Hill, and am ready to get this done in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Marshall
    512-591-4489

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
    We're doing a remodel of the bathrooms and kitchen, and would love to find a good reference for the tile and granite. Approximately 110 sqft of stone and maybe 500 sqft of tile, including the master shower (already prepped and ready to lay). Located in Liberty Hill, and am ready to get this done in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Marshall
    512-591-4489
    Synergy granite. They are in liberty hill. They did our counter tops a couple months ago. Highly recommend them.

Comment

Just did our kitchen, Wallace Granite, Humberto is a good guy, clear communication, can do it all, pleased with our quartz countertops.

Comment

Should be some folks moving in from CA looking for work that might do it cheap! Unless tile/granite is offensive in Austin these days?

Comment

Appreciate the recommendations, I'll start making some calls today.

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
          Should be some folks moving in from CA looking for work that might do it cheap! Unless tile/granite is offensive in Austin these days?
          Everything is offensive in Austin these days. I'm sure somebody somewhere could figure out a way to get pisst off about whatever color granite we pick!

Comment

I think I may have the granite side figured out. Anybody know any tile hands that are any good?

Comment

Tagged. Need the same (for master shower). Had a guy come out last week who quoted $5K LABOR to tear out and replace tile. Man, I'll do it myself if I can't find a better price. Things are crazy on all fronts now.

Comment

We used Rhett Griffith with stone hinge granite and were extremely pleased. Great guy easy to work with and his guys did an awesome job on the install.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  We used Rhett Griffith with stone hinge granite and were extremely pleased. Great guy easy to work with and his guys did an awesome job on the install.
                  Spoke to Rhett and a few others today. Appreciate the reference.

Any tile folks out there?

Comment

In the same boat with the master bath. Figure I will do it my self. Folks seem to be very busy these days.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                      Any tile folks out there?
                      We just did quartz counters in our kitchen and master bath, cabinets in our kitchen and are having the backsplash retiled in our kitchen. For the tile backsplash, we went with Lakeway Floors. Their price point was significantly better than the other quotes we received. However, they too are backed up pretty good, and let us know from day 1 that it might be a while, before they can get to my house.

For the quartz, we used AG&M.

Comment

Working...
                      X