This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football - Week 5

With regards to the Jefes, it seems time.

A little normalization this week, would be welcomed....better play would be highly encouraged.

it's 10:08 and ou sucks

Hook'em

Comment

Atta boy Dale!

Comment

GEAUX TIGERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My heart says Texas beats OU in spite of Toms bad coaching. My instinct says OU wins by 20 after 2 bad losses. Who the #%&! knows.

Texas 55
          OU 51
          Triple OT

Hook em

Comment

Hook’em

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              it's 10:08 and ou sucks

Hook'em
              Bless your heart, it finally fits.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                My heart says Texas beats OU in spite of Toms bad coaching. My instinct says OU wins by 20 after 2 bad losses. Who the #%&! knows.

Texas 55
                OU 51
                Triple OT

Hook em
                How would you win by 4 in OT? Only thing I can think of is TH opts to try a field goal after Riley has scored a touchdown, so I guess it's possible

Comment

I haven't and probably wont watch the recording, but it sounds like Texas was moments away from punching it in to likely win the game when Ingram fumbled and all of the problems would still be issues moving forward. If they have a chance to recover, they're likely higher after a loss like that than squeaking out another W.

As for this week, it's a rivalry game. No telling what may occur.

Comment

Wps!

Comment

Expecting another grinder on Saturday. Frogs have a lot of things to shore up on both lines. Hopefully the right purple team comes out on top

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        How would you win by 4 in OT? Only thing I can think of is TH opts to try a field goal after Riley has scored a touchdown, so I guess it's possible
                        I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Trask to Pitts is something we will get used to hearing this weekend. I just hope our secondary does SOMETHING to stop the long ball.

Gig Em

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

LSU (vs. Mizzou) and ULaLa (vs. Coastal Carolina) both have home games this Saturday. Hurricane Delta is projected to make landfall as a CAT 2-3 early Sat am near Morgan City Possible both home games could be moved to away games pending flight / hotel arrangements and approval from the SEC and SunBelt.

I’m ready for Hurricane season and this COVID stuff to be over with

Comment

Working...
                              X