No announcement yet.

COVID remedys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard aluminum foil with a mixture of tonic and zinc.. helps cure what ails ya......

Comment

I'm taking ivermectin. Amazing, my arthritis improved drastically within a week of starting it . My Dr got really interested really quick after seeing my improvement. In taking horse wormer from feed store. 4 bucks for 4 doses.

It would be totally worth while just to keep skeeters, chiggers, and ticks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Heard aluminum foil with a mixture of tonic and zinc.. helps cure what ails ya......
        Gotta make the foil cone shaped and wear it on your head.
        Last edited by GarGuy; 03-29-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

TT, it will be a roller coaster, good and bad days for about 10 days. It was the weirdest sickness I have ever had. Thank the good lord above I am feeling pretty much back to pre COVID.

I thought I just had a bug, hit and went away, oh but it comes back.

Prayers for all those suffering from it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I'm taking ivermectin. Amazing, my arthritis improved drastically within a week of starting it . My Dr got really interested really quick after seeing my improvement. In taking horse wormer from feed store. 4 bucks for 4 doses.

It would be totally worth while just to keep skeeters, chiggers, and ticks off.
            Which one?
            I know people taking the injectable but just putting it in orange juice, NOT injecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Now that's funny and I don't even feel like laughing!!! LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                TT, it will be a roller coaster, good and bad days for about 10 days. It was the weirdest sickness I have ever had. Thank the good lord above I am feeling pretty much back to pre COVID.

I thought I just had a bug, hit and went away, oh but it comes back.

Prayers for all those suffering from it.
                Yea whatever I have is different. My fever goes from normal up to 101.8(highest so far)and back to normal in 30 minutes... And in that same time span I go from felling decent to horrible.. Very weird..

Comment

It affects everyone differently...not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                    Which one?
                    I know people taking the injectable but just putting it in orange juice, NOT injecting.
                    1.87 percent tube. I just take the gell. It's not great but not bad either.

Comment

How much & how often are you taking it gg??

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Man I wish I had a cool story but I don't, it's dumb.
                        I was walking fast and tripped and fell on the concrete landing full force on my left elbow.. That dislocated my left shoulder drove it upward hard tearing some stuff loose.

Same thing happened to my Dad 6 years ago. Only he wasn't walking fast. And did it in his home.

Stuff happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          How much & how often are you taking it gg??
                          Tube is supposed to worm a 1250lb horse. I tried to use a fifth tube. Ended up taking it in the 4 doses. I was not taking it for covid . Doses three days apart then another after three weeks. Once a month since. Folks that have active covid take it daily.

Comment

A really ****ty diaper will bring your sense of smell back...quicker than desired.

Comment

What concoction of meds did you end up taking Tim?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                What concoction of meds did you end up taking Tim?
                                PM me your number(I lost it)and Ill send you the regiment and the frequency schedule..

Hydroxychloroquine was the big one along with Azithromycin and prednisone..

I think me getting on it day 1 was a huge plus.. I was still down hard for 11 days.

My wife went the Ivermectin route with great success.
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 04-15-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X